What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim Smith Broncos 08

parra pete

Referee
Brett Kimmorley will be the half back for SOO 1..according to sources very close to the Queensland camp and the Australian coach. ;-)

Stagger eel

Staff member
parra pete said:
Brett Kimmorley will be the half back for SOO 1..according to sources very close to the Queensland camp and the Australian coach. ;-)

those Canberra contacts have made you looklike a mug in the past, tread with caution ;-)

Bigfella

Coach
Brett Kimmorley will be the half back for SOO 1..according to sources very close to the Queensland camp

Pity you don't have any sources in the NSW camp pete so we could get some scopps on the Queensland team?

LOL

Prodigal Eel

Juniors
IMO i think carney might be a shock selection aswell.......is it me or when canberra play good...the media rate im as the next johns but when they play sh*t....they dont even mention his name?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
parra pete said:

thanks scoop

he's got no chance now

parra pete

Referee
Bigfella said:
Pity you don't have any sources in the NSW camp pete so we could get some scopps on the Queensland team?

LOL

I have very good link to the Queensland team..I'll post some scoops as soon as I here them. Probably give you the whole squad...

And Eela, the info on Kimmorley did not come from Canberra..not directly though, but from someone who formerly had BIG connections to the Raiders

parra pete

Referee
Twizzle said:
thanks scoop

he's got no chance now

Out of ten Twizzle..how would you rate accuracy the information?
In other words, how do rate Noddy's chances of being selected?

Latest posts