What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tim smith in the poo again?

sunny

a small footnote at the end of the just-concluded sky news bulletin was that tim smith is in trouble again for "disgracing himself at a local pub", and that the story is developing.

anyone heard anything.

Bench
sunny said:
a small footnote at the end of the just-concluded sky news bulletin was that tim smith is in trouble again for "disgracing himself at a local pub", and that the story is developing.

anyone heard anything.
Surely not,he has worn off the grog until Parra's season is finished.Do we take this as Parra are gone.

mickdo

Coach
Apparently Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Hadley received an 'anonymous' email, so it sounds a bit too early saying much.

mickdo

Coach
851 said:
Surely not,he has worn off the grog until Parra's season is finished.Do we take this as Parra are gone.
After winning 8 in a row... 5 of which without Smith we are gone? huh?

Bench
mickdo said:
After winning 8 in a row... 5 of which without Smith we are gone? huh?
Joke my friend,I don't think you are gone,I think you can give it a shake.
What that says about Brian Smith I don't know,lookout Newy.

CrazyEel

Bench
LOL, appears the lad was asked to leave the premises because he was drunk :shock:

f**k me, is stupidity a requirement for being a half back these days? :crazy:

Leagueguy

Juniors
Ethical Quesiton - Lets just say that this is true about Smith and Parra decide they've had enough, following in the footsteps of the Broncos. Now which club desperately needs a halfback and must have just freed up at least 350000 in their salary cap? Can they do it or is it massively hypocritical? Is it right to sign troubled players but axe your own?

Leagueguy

Juniors
t smith worth 350k?

I didn't mean that they'd pay that much, just that with Costigan and Seymour gone they must have at least that much free under the salary cap. The more money they could spend obviously the better chance of signing him.

taxidriver

Coach
happened at the Intersection at Ramsgate and it's all on CCTV.

Parra has just sent an official down to review the tape.

Eric Grothe was also implicated

The Colonel

Immortal
taxidriver said:
happened at the Intersection at Ramsgate and it's all on CCTV.

Parra has just sent an official down to review the tape.

Eric Grothe was also implicated

Source?

Eric, Tim and Daniel Wagon were mentioned on Hadley's program. Wagon made the peace allegedly and all three left.... :?

Doesn't sound good....

Latest posts