What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim Smith's hair looks good

eelusive

Juniors
hahah yep glen.. the 3 assists from him set the platform for parra
and good on him for beeing man of the match

strider

Post Whore
I thought The Colonel's hair looked particularly good on TV today when they showed him :oops: :lol:

Suitman

Post Whore
strider said:
I thought The Colonel's hair looked particularly good on TV today when they showed him :oops: :lol:

And Hj's and Jezzas looked normally scruffy when they showed them. 8)

Suity

Jezza has hair? lol

Anyways, Tim Smith's hair looks ridiculous. Me and all my long haired mates all reckon so. We have a new saying for someone with a stupid hairdo: "Go back to Parramatta, Tim!"

lol

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hollywood Jesus said:
Jezza has hair? lol

Anyways, Tim Smith's hair looks ridiculous. Me and all my long haired mates all reckon so. We have a new saying for someone with a stupid hairdo: "Go back to Parramatta, Tim!"

lol

you take that back! :twisted:

don't you say that about my new adopted son :D

Hellsy

Immortal
eelavation said:
Hollywood Jesus said:
Jezza has hair? lol

lol

He is not just your son Eela, he is your luv child :D

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hellchick said:
eelavation said:
Hollywood Jesus said:
Jezza has hair? lol

lol

He is not just your son Eela, he is your luv child :D

no! you must of mistaken Tim to Marcus!!!! :D