What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time for Ferguson to go.

Frailty

First Grade
Might give us some better options in attack with a better player in there.

Any suggestions Reefy? Because the way I see it, our problem is the lack of quality backs.

carcharias

Immortal
I was one calling for Fergo to get a run.
It was based on a game I saw him play last year.
So far he has been shyte.

In saying that though ...reni, hughes and topou ( in that order ) need to have a go.
They should be busting an arse ..fuggen reni looks like a fat fonze out there doing fug all.
If these guys had a crack then maybe it would inspire the young blokes to back themselves a bit.
Fergo is probably packing shyte that he is going to fug up and cop a ricky tongue lashing.

Man ...Peach would be a handy dude to have at the back.

get him back.

Surely

Post Whore
It seems pretty clear to me, simmo is better than any of the young brigade that have been given a run in firsts.Why ferguson and misi get a go before him is a mystery.

spider

Coach
i thought hughes and toops had decent games yesterday - much better than the rabble the rest of the team served up

DJDL

First Grade
I think Toops has looked pretty good so far this year. At least he is having a dig, and looks to get through the line fairly regularly.

Reni on the other hand has looked an absolute passenger. I was prepared to give him a week or two after coming back from injury but he still has done nothing.
He ain't no member of the Bra Boys, he wears one.

tokerShark

Juniors
i'd like to see stapleton or orcher get a go, stapleton scores almost every week , can kick goals and could fill in if cov gets done for tripping and orcher bagged a double on the weekend

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Simmo should be on the wing if continues his last games form. His best ever in our colours.
Then strip some f**king bulk off him to get some kind of speed back.

Fergo needs to go back & find something. I dont know what, but he is not ready & of no use to our 1st's in its current situation. We need somebody like Barrett who can score of their own accord. An extra try in all of our games so far & we are in those games up to our eyeballs.

Frailty

First Grade
Simmo should be on the wing if continues his last games form. His best ever in our colours.
Then strip some f**king bulk off him to get some kind of speed back.

Fergo needs to go back & find something. I dont know what, but he is not ready & of no use to our 1st's in its current situation. We need somebody like Barrett who can score of their own accord. An extra try in all of our games so far & we are in those games up to our eyeballs.

Yes we should be aiming for a whole 18 points!

Snoop Shark

First Grade
he has had his jog around & that has been just about it. Zero breaks & zero attempts. 1 good run back when he played fullback. Appalling defensive reads Time to go back to 20's & find what is needed to help this team. Might give us some better options in attack with a better player in there.
This is a classic example of what happens when you bring some guys through to early. Imagine if the coach listened to the morons on here & brought a few other passengers up to accompany this passenger.

Give him a rest Sticky & see if he can find something inside to help the team.

This just proves what a toatl farkwit u really are!!!!!

How can u drop blake in front of pomm? Pomm is a deadset hack out there!!!!!

Vossy

Bench
tupou has been one of our best, ranking him with reni is a low blow, toops has been busting his guts like gallen, not his fault our backs have a fear of hanging off his arse

It seems pretty clear to me, simmo is better than any of the young brigade that have been given a run in firsts.Why ferguson and misi get a go before him is a mystery.

a massive, big fat, extra large, up-sized ONE young brigade..ferguson, the rest havent even had a sniff

simmons is sh!t and the last option you want in the team

spider

Coach
doesn't say much for the current 1 - 5 when simmons is the only one to have scored in the first 4 rounds of football :lol:

so our only try scorer in that band of backs is sh*t - what are the others?

Surely

Post Whore
tupou has been one of our best, ranking him with reni is a low blow, toops has been busting his guts like gallen, not his fault our backs have a fear of hanging off his arse

a massive, big fat, extra large, up-sized ONE young brigade..ferguson, the rest havent even had a sniff

At least he can find the tryline.

Windy70

Juniors
Pointless bringing young guys through at the moment. Doesn't matter if your in Rugby league or working at a thong factory. If the "experienced" guys around you are doing a sh*t job and are unable to complete the most basic of tasks then you will look sh*t and be sh*t as well.

I've said it before..these guys have been playing football for farkin years and years and the last few weeks they have forgotton defensive structures, ball control, ball security, when to take a risk when to hang on, chase ffs etc etc. Forget Ricky or Zap....this is stuff the players already know. They just can't do it

Vossy

Bench
young guys will bring speed and enthusiasm, something we bloody need fast!..hanging onto the current mob means hanging on to the "leagues worst attack" tag

At least he can find the tryline.

Not hard to jump,catch,put ball down..dont see him making linebreaks, dont see him make shyteloads of metres on kick returns..same goes for the rest of the experienced backliners

Vossy

Bench
broncos,storm etc have no problem bloody the younger ones almost weekly, wtf do we have to be hesistant on it, works for them, we get stuck with the same sh!t

well if its so easy why dont you get out there and show them all how its done

pomeroy still doesnt understand how its done...

sharks8601

Juniors
funny that he seemed to do it very good last year when he was talked about as a state of origin player..... does every merkin on here forget how some of these players were performing last year

Latest posts