What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time to bring Wise and Smith into Centres

ParraMatt

Bench
No way should morris move from hooker. Geeez

1. Burt
2. Gruzska
3. Langi
4. Smith
5. Grothe
6. Thorman
7. Dykes

what about Mateo? He has been playing very well

1. McKinnon
2. Burt/Petersen (both have good and bad points atm, but maybe Burt for kicking goals)
3. Wagon
4. Mateo
5. Grothe

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
It seems that evry one wats to give one or two of the youngun's ago but we cant agree on which ones.

Thats fair enough, we all have our opinions.

Perhaps rotating one or two now and then will give them a go.

Its better than bringing the recycled players back in, or playing guys out of position.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
my only worry is ben's only had a couple of games in divvy... if he were to take the next step up, and get shown up, or overawed, people would rip in to him, and i'd have to start defending him too! ;-)

Avenger

Immortal
If Wise plays centre I fu---- give up. Langi to me is nothing special either, even Vaealiki is faster than him.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Langi does bring some good size to the team but I'm glad that I'm not the only one who thinmks he is slow and some people want him on the wing.

Phillips

Referee
Langi is a very good centre, better then Vaealiki but he hardly gets enough ball, i'd rather him on the wing though and he can also play fullback

in my opinion the centres should be Wagon (or Graham when fully fit) and Hopkins, Hopkins has the speed to play centre and has good defense and this makes way for some-one like Pai or Muspratt at lock