What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time To Get Serious - Where Are We Sitting?

Bluebag

Juniors
The change is due to Ticketek allocating these areas as preferred areas for Jets/ Roosters supporters.

Of course people can sit where they like but it is better to be surrounded by fellow supporters isn't it? especially for smaller clubs.

yeah true, have to sit with the fellow Jets fans, just hope someone will be available to give me the kiss of life when I pass out due to sun stroke!

Fanny Batter

Juniors
We'd have a better chance of sitting together in bay 122 and 123 because they are unreserved. to sit together in reserved seating (the new seats bay 140 and 141) you'd have to buy all your tickets together.

Bluebag

Juniors
HPH,

you must have spent too much timeinthe old dart, hence your fair skin you have, straight out of the oil of Ulan commercial.

These are only recommendations where you all sit is up to you.

Jeffles

Bench
Looking at the Ticketek website, you can only pre purchase seats in Bay 140 and 141. There doesn't appear to be a listing for Bay 122 and 123 - maybe you can only get them on the day.

The gates open at 3:15pm for a 3:20pm kickoff in PL. I will be there some time before 3:15pm to make sure I am all set to enter. Am going with some mates who will be buying ticjets on the day. The box office will be open way before 3:15pm.

Anyone wnat to meet a bit early for lunch?

Jeffles

Bench
I just rang Ticketek - the Bay 122 and 123 seats are not avauilable for sale.

sfx13436.gif

Please note that this map is an upside down version of the first one. This time, Bays 140 and 141 are on the far right and Bays 122 and 123 are in the bottom left corner.

All the Green seats have been given to Bundaberg Rum as part of a promo/sponsorship. I presume you have to drink copious amounts of the stuff to sit there.

The Yellow Seats are the Cheap Seats. Ie. There is a small section at the Northern End and a big section at the Southern End.

A big stuff up on the part of the League to have given the Jets the wrong info. Thank goodness it has finally been sorted out. Now let's get all Newtown fans making noise on Saturday.

Did anyone else get Bumper Dwyers email re: new seating numbers? I received one stating to buy seats in block 141-1 or block 144-1. I've booked mine in 144-1 as per his instructions. Hope to see ya all there!:thumb

Fanny Batter said:
with all due respect to bumper, us fans r not obliged 2 sit where he tells us to. he is just passing on the wishes of the nrl.

the way jeffles describes the Bay 122 seats, id rather sit there than in the new bays. sitting behind the goals at homebush is so far away. id rather be in the corner. plus with this weather i dont wanna b in the sun. better seats and the same price. i know where id rather sit

good to c you back fanny, we've missed u ! :p

Manfred Moore

Juniors
I'm there... got my tickets...Bay 141...hope its where the rest of you freaks are going to be!

Lets fire up!

Should be a great day and we can all go to the pub after the JBC grand final! Stuff the Big Show!!! So which pub afterwards or is it back to the Jets Sports Club?

Bluebag

Juniors
Back to the Royal Exchange in Marrickville for both teams. I am told bays 140 and 141 has nearly been sold out

2 True Blues

Coach
Who is Bundy sponsoring, and how were they allowed to buy out such a large section of the ground ?
We were dumped in the worse seats.
For an extra $13 we could have upgraded.

Next time maybe more organisation can go into it, but no point crying over spilt milk.
I guess general admission is a more affordable option for most people & probably why Cat 3 seats were chosen over Cat 2 seats.

Bluebag

Juniors
Ticketek and the league organise where to seat team fans, i doubt that we would be able to tell them what we want. It is going to be great that we get a lot of fans together supporting the teams.

I guess they would prefer to have the sideline areas set aside for the NRL teams rather than the lower grades.

2 True Blues

Coach
2 True Blues said:
Who is Bundy sponsoring, and how were they allowed to buy out such a large section of the ground ?
We were dumped in the worse seats.
For an extra $13 we could have upgraded.
One word Right !!!!!

bluebag43

Juniors
The Bluebag Confederate Army will be there, I have 10 tickets in Aisle 140 Row 17.

Fire Up everyone!

Im excited!

I am bringing along the horn to lead the troop chants!

Bluebag said:
Ticketek and the league organise where to seat team fans, i doubt that we would be able to tell them what we want. It is going to be great that we get a lot of fans together supporting the teams.

I guess they would prefer to have the sideline areas set aside for the NRL teams rather than the lower grades.

Guess it's good to see that the league has put a section aside for the Jet Army. In fact I wouldn't care where we sit, as long as I get to see the games and cheer the boys on.

I'm very Big Kevv'd!

Go you Jets!