What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time to make a stand

The Predictor

Juniors
IF the club decides not to take Bennet up on his offer, which I believe is genuine, when and whete will the absolute DOGS BREAKFAST STOP, these fks in the boardroom treat the fans like idiots, with absolutely no regard, everyone puts shot on Pou , deservedly so …… he is an antagonist prick, but I’m starting to believe there are many like him, this time delusional because you keep going to games, giving these pricks no reason to change anything, they obviously dont give a f**k about trophies, number one is cash, but where does that cash go ? recruitment, coaching staff, clearly not , so what’s the point of any of this…..Please let’s at least try in be a part of the solution, we are being treated like absolute dog shit and lapping it up

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I cancelled my out of state membership, it's only about 100 bucks but still, the club isn't receiving a cent from me until Sir Baldalot is out the door. The way things are going it could be late in 2025 which is simply astounding.

People keep banging on how he loves the club, which is absolute BS he just loves what it can do for him and his family. Last season we were under the pump early and had slumped to 0 from 4. All he was worried about was another extension. He is a bald tumour on this club and needs to be lanced ASAP.

Eelementary

Post Whore
When Wayne Bennett expresses a desire to coach your club, you say, "How do we make this happen?"

The Parramatta board, instead, say, "Who is Lane Kenneth?", and renew BA.

Bennett is the last of the super coaches, and if the board don't see what sort of value he could add to this club, then I don't know what to tell you.

Arthur is a decent coach, but he's past his use-by date - he needs to move on.