What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time to scrap City VS Country?

Quidgybo

Bench
Misty Bee said:
Offering to play City v Country at Suncorp deserves ridicule, because it's just plain f**king stupid!!!!!
I agree. But since that's not what I offered, you've wasted your time ridiculing the obvious. I suggested the two matches, City/Country and Broncos/Cowboys be played on the same night as part of the Friday night doubleheader that we now have - ie. the Channel Nein doubleheader that'll be broadcast nearly every Friday of the regular season for the next six years. I didn't say the matches should be played at the same ground or even in the same state. If you hadn't been so eager to jump and attack me and my every idea then you would've realised that. "f**king stupid"? Certainly.

Leigh.

The Preacher

First Grade
ShineDog said:
In full agreement...scrap it!!

You're in Queensland, the game is between Sydney City and NSW Country, and you want to scrap it ???:lol:

Talk about the minister of foreign affairs. You should worry more about Wide Bay playing Townsville or the Central Comets, and not something that has nothing to do with Qld.
icon8.gif

The Preacher

First Grade
greeneyed said:
Should be dropped, unless it is turned into an event that involves no NRL players. It should definitely not be televised. :lol: The clubs complain about too many rep games but then they attack Test matches instead of this non event.

You poor simple fool !!!:lol:

Latest posts