What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time To Show The Green

Raider Azz

Bench
on the subject of jerrabomberra, you gotta admire the ACT governemnt for putting the new prison where it is, right in their backyard where they don't have a say on the matter because they aren't part of the ACT :lol:

Bay56

First Grade
Raider Azz said:
on the subject of jerrabomberra, you gotta admire the ACT governemnt for putting the new prison where it is, right in their backyard where they don't have a say on the matter because they aren't part of the ACT :lol:

:lol: :lol:

I've had a far bit to do with the new prison and I can tell you it's not a laughing matter :lol:

and how about the flight path of the new airport to go over the estate as well :lol:

raidersforme

Juniors
Bay56 said:
:lol: :lol:

I've had a far bit to do with the new prison and I can tell you it's not a laughing matter :lol:

and how about the flight path of the new airport to go over the estate as well :lol:

in what line of work may i ask my partner in business has as well

Raider_69

Post Whore
I WILL SEE YOU ALL THERE :D
:crazy: :crazy:

Spoke to my mate yesterday, and me and my mates are all heading down to canberra friday night for the weekend, no idea where we are staying. Probably the backpackers id recon, might even convince them to come along and boost our numbers and singing voices :cool:

anything up to 8 of us :D

edit
looks like the weekend trip may have fallen through but ill be there one way or anther

Raider_69

Post Whore
ATTN!

Anyone still heading down to the game on a one dayer from Western Sydney
Please contact me immediately! All my other options have gone down like a hooker on happy hour

raidersforme, syd, Waltzing... anyone please help!!!!

raidersforme

Juniors
69 as i have said all along pm me i will give you my address i am leaving at 1 from syd and will stick around for about 45mins after game then head back