What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time

ozbash

Referee
the fullback spent a bit of quality time out of first grade as well.

another playing on rep and actually holding the team back.

surprised he's got away with it for so long actually..

Scott

Bench
I'd agree with that, Sunday should be a last chance to get it together. Needs a biggie...

kingdamo

Juniors
McKinnon has put on too much weight over the off-season IMO, and not in a good way.

When they were doing the National Anthems in a game they panned past the team and McKinnon was the only one who had his gut hanging over his shorts. Not good..

Micistm

Bench
POP

McKinnons a wanka

Lol maybe he should stop for a while and build up some emotion and frustration...But I thought that white stuff he fired at the touchie was spit...:lol:

I'm a fan of Wade though, but have to agree he's a shadow of what he was, and can be. If I'd been dropping players last week I think I would've circled this guy first. He just isn't firing ATM, which is a puzzle when he was so good. I would've had Lance at #1 and Locke off the bench.
I still do not understand how some players get the benefit of months of chances, others are dropped fast

NZ Warrior

First Grade
I've got a bad feeling that change is acomin'.

Maybe Cleary is looking at moving McKinnon. We've seen him packing down in the scrum at Lock quite a few times. I think we are going to see Locke starting at fullback on Sunday. You heard it here first.

Martli

Coach
We've seen him packing down in the scrum at Lock quite a few times. I think we are going to see Locke starting at fullback on Sunday. You heard it here first.

A lot of teams seem to do that with the fullback on defensive scrums I think. Not sure why...

A lot of teams seem to do that with the fullback on defensive scrums I think. Not sure why...

I could be wrong, but I was under the impression that the idea behind this was so that the fullback could quickly trot back into position at the back from the scrum. At the same time it means that a lock or second rower can be in the defensive line to beef up the defense a little. Of course, I guess the negative would be that it means the fullback isn't at home if the attacking team makes a little kick through or something of the ilk.

Latest posts