What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim's Tigers Vs Wayne's Broncos. spoiler - comments.

Prodigiousman

Juniors
personally I think Saints will be spewing. This is a game the Tigers have never dominated but are up 22-6.

The self belief in the Tigers outfit from this game will be so much higher and firmer than if they'd won this game 22-6 and dominated possession field position and the like.

Wins through adversity are much better for the team psyche than landslides.

Tim Sheens will have so much passion to work with this week should they stay in front. Last week's 50pt win was a negative because he had to bring them down - after this win he's got them in the perfect mindset - if they can win (and just did - Fitzhenry!) this game with everything bar the scoreboard pointing to Broncos dominance has him on a perfect platform to build his week on for the Dragons.

Tigers march on.

Big Pete

Referee
Broncos have no rhythmn and Tigers make them pay every oppurtunity they get.

It reminds me of the match last night.

Good win Tigers.

Raider_69

Post Whore
I think this game shows that if the Tigers are very beatable... yes given the score line you'd say im absolutely nuts... the dragons need only to play their game and make sure to take advantage of the oppertunities they get and they will win, its something the broncos didnt do today.

However it also shows that unless your 100% on ya game you wont beat the tigers, you cant beat them at 90% but they can beat you at less then that

Big Pete

Referee
I think the Raiders fans jinxed us when we beat them...since then we've never been the same.

The Tigers backline was awesome in defence, let's hope they can keep it up for the Dragons.

aussies1st

Staff member
Tigers test will come next week against the Dragons. Dragons will need to lift after their low game last week.

Ghoulies

Bench
Well done Tiges.

We dominated for the most part but only posted 6 points.... that tells us that either the Tigers defence was rock solid, or that there is something seriously wrong with Brisbanes attack.

I get the feeling that it's more of the latter.

Latest posts