What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tim's Tigers Vs Wayne's Broncos. spoiler - comments.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Ghoulies said:
Well done Tiges.

We dominated for the most part but only posted 6 points.... that tells us that either the Tigers defence was rock solid, or that there is something seriously wrong with Brisbanes attack.

I get the feeling that it's the latter.

they carved you up in the first half and it was errors that caused them not to score

the Tigers defence needs a lot of work if they are to beat the Dragons

wittyfan

Referee
It will be a Eels-Tigers Grand Final the way things are going.

Brisbane haven't been torn apart like this all year.

Ghoulies

Bench
El Diablo said:
they carved you up in the first half and it was errors that caused them not to score
I disagree.

They made something like 1 error in the first half opposed to our 5 or 6, we made 5 linebreaks opposed to their 1; poor support play and ineffective last tackle options cost us dearly.

Anyways, I don't wanna harp on about what went wrong for us. Instead I'll just congratulate the Tiges and wish 'em all the best for next week.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Ghoulies said:
I disagree.

They made something like 1 error in the first half opposed to our 5 or 6, we made 5 linebreaks opposed to their 1; poor support play and ineffective last tackle options cost us dearly.

Anyways, I don't wanna harp on about what went wrong for us. Instead I'll just congratulate the Tiges and wish 'em all the best for next week.

sorry i thought you were a Tigers supoorter lol

your avatar looks similar

didn't look at your sig :oops:

Hari Kari

Juniors
El Diablo said:
sorry i thought you were a Tigers supoorter lol

your avatar looks similar

didn't look at your sig :oops:

get some glasses champ, unless he just changed it, it's a broncos av.

Big Pete

Referee
Broncos will bounce back next year.

I saw a lot of positives that we just have to keep on doing.

All the best Tigers fans.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Congratulations to the Tigers. I was far more impressed with this week's win than I was with last week's, because the Broncos actually didn't play poorly. Hell, with some better finishing, the first half could've been a vastly different affair.

I'm backing the Tigers to beat the Dragons next week too. Only Parra can stop them now.

Meanie

Juniors
Big Pete said:
Broncos havn't been torn apart like this all season???

*cough*Round4*Cough*

Round 4 was different, we were torn apart all game, were never in it, and gave a pathetic effort.

This game we were there most of the way but fell away towards the end.

Bronco's need some changes, and that's their challenge for the offseason now is to reinvent themselves.

Bench
chriswalkerbush said:
Congratulations to the Tigers. I was far more impressed with this week's win than I was with last week's, because the Broncos actually didn't play poorly. Hell, with some better finishing, the first half could've been a vastly different affair.

I'm backing the Tigers to beat the Dragons next week too. Only Parra can stop them now.
I hope your right mate,it would be sensational.

Well done Tigers and good luck next week. We didn't execute our options well enough compared to you guys and the scoreboard shows that. Tigers defense is also very solid, only 2 tries conceded in two games so far these finals, with other 80 points scored. Dragons look out.

MrSharky

Juniors
The Broncos are in real trouble for next year...

icon6.gif

Latest posts