What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tingha

fccasual

Juniors
does anyone have a possible download of tingas try against melbourne when kimmorley puts a kick thru and tinga scoops up at full pace and goes in from 60 yards, not sure on the year but remember the try i've money on the try been scored with a mate and want him to cough up asap

Southernsaint

Staff member
It was a great try and was followed by a great celebration. Tingha and Choc put the fun back into being a Saints supporter...

fccasual

Juniors
Willow said:
Do we get a cut? ;-)

It was the 1999 Grand Final. I have it on tape but someone else might have it as a download.

Kimmorley thought he saw Blacklock (who was at fullback) standing too deep and he decided to chip-kick ahead. Blacklock swooped on the bouncing ball on his 30 metre line... bursting through for an unopposed run to the line.

http://www.showroom.com.au/dragons/dragonshistory/history_stgeorge7c.htm

thats the one what a cracker, just seen it on footy shows top ten moments in rugby (number 2 i think) but can't download the video unfortunatly

drake

First Grade
Messiah said:
F*ck Blacklock. Why get a video of him when Carmont plays for Newcastle druing thew whole year ?!
:LOL:
Yeah, Carmont sh*t's on Blacklock. I mean so what if Ting was a freakish try scorer and an entertainment machine, Carmont...err...umm...has a pony tail?

Latest posts