What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tipping unlimited

innsaneink

Referee
Tips options are "home win" or "away win"

Wests have changed their home game with Newtown this week to Henson Pk....are the Magpies still the 'home team?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I think we need to assume that no changes have been made.

If we change it now, those who have already tipped will have the tips reversed.

We'll get back to you very soon.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I'd say its safe to assume that nothing is going to be changed, so just select your tips on that basis.

I've selected mine on the venue provided in Tipping Unlimited.

innsaneink

Referee
Yeh well unforunately I think Newtown will win, so I selected away this morning...this comp closes early

girvie

Staff member
When was the last time the Premier League leaderboard was updated?

The leaders are on 40-something points, but for Nrl the leaders are on 200-something points.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
girvie said:
When was the last time the Premier League leaderboard was updated?

The leaders are on 40-something points, but for Nrl the leaders are on 200-something points.
No NSWRL supporters have been able to follow through with looking after it, despite the same NSWRL supporters asking for it in the first place and giving asuarnces that they'd look after it.

We're keen for another NSWRL person to do the job. Are you up to to the task Girvie?

If not, someone from Admin will have to find the time to look after it.... time permitting.