What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tipping Woes *may include spoilers*

OVP

Coach
If i had a dollar for every time i've done this this year, then i think id be rather wealthy.

I had a feeling that Wests Tigers would be super pumped up against the Eels. I was umming and ahhing on who to tip so what did i do ? Tips the bloody Eels !!

I also thought Manly would be fired up this weekend as well with the Retro Day they had at Brookie. What did this idiot do ? Tips the Faders even though i thought Manly would win. Work that one out lol.

The Souths vs Naughts game i thought would be heaps close but i thought the Naughts had too much to play for ... so what did i do ? Tips bloody Souths ffs !!

And the Nth Qld game, i originally tipped the Cowboys because i thought they'd be out there to prove they will be worthy semi-finalists. I ended up changing my tip to the Dragons.

So instead of tipping the round, i end up with 3/7 and has put paid to me winning anything in the official Roosters tipping comp (i was only 4 points off the lead before this round). Let this be a lesson to everyone ... always go with your gut feelings ... i went for the "safety" picks instead and its ruined my chances. Oh well there is always next year :)

Anyone else do stupid things like this in tipping comps ? I've done it so many times this year it isnt funny. If i'd gone with my original tips in all games i'd probably be leading the tipping comp ... oh well :lol:

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
I was 4/4 last night.

1/3 today resulted in a disatrous 5/7 round.

Oh well, at least the Warriors don't have the spoon now!

Kaz

junior
4/7

Canterbury
Brisbane
St George-Illa
Parramatta
Canberra
Newcastle
Sydney Roosters

Iafeta

Referee
Damn well 6/7. Two weeks running. Missed out on the Canberra games both weeks.

FFS Canberra, fire up!

OVP

Coach
Im jealous of you guys who got 7/7. :(

Id be joining you if i wasnt such an idiot for changing my tips :lol:

Anonymous

Juniors
I never change my tips OVP.

Like I never tip against the Knights.

That has cost me more perfect rounds than I care to remember!

lodown

Juniors
4/7 #-o

Cowboys stuffed me for the 2nd week running.

And i stupidly tipped the Sharks and Souths #-o

skeepe

Immortal
3/7. Panthers, Raiders, Storm and Souths ruined it for me after last week's 7/7. I actually tipped the Storm despite the fact I thought the Roosters would win... I can never bring myself to tip Manly or the Roosters.

Latest posts