What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tipping

I dont know about anyone else - but, I believe this weekend is one of the hardest this year for tips.

Im leading a rather large comp, by 1 point, and im looking at this weekend and thinking it could be the same as last weekend, with nearly every game 50/50 except for maybe the Broncos.

I really think that both Moanly & Tigers are under the gun (not to mention another team from out in the west:sarcasm::lol: - although the Panthers are on the wobbly boot too)

Any suggestions or feelings, fellow Eels?

Suitman

Post Whore
I dont know about anyone else - but, I believe this weekend is one of the hardest this year for tips.

Im leading a rather large comp, by 1 point, and im looking at this weekend and thinking it could be the same as last weekend, with nearly every game 50/50 except for maybe the Broncos.

I really think that both Moanly & Tigers are under the gun (not to mention another team from out in the west:sarcasm::lol: - although the Panthers are on the wobbly boot too)

Any suggestions or feelings, fellow Eels?

I agree.

I placed all teams names on a dart board and threw 8 darts at them.

Suity

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Iv tipped differently to what I normally would, be interesting how I go. Currently first in the Parrallel and 3rd in LU over all, risks probably arent what I should be doing here.

sarahk

Juniors
Iv tipped differently to what I normally would, be interesting how I go. Currently first in the Parrallel and 3rd in LU over all, risks probably arent what I should be doing here.

But what you've been doing so far has really worked for you, so why would you change your method?

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
But what you've been doing so far has really worked for you, so why would you change your method?

This weekends matches are just too close. And my system has me tipping all away teams except like 2, just doesn't seem right to me.

sarahk

Juniors
This weekends matches are just too close. And my system has me tipping all away teams except like 2, just doesn't seem right to me.

Yeah i get what you mean. Well make sure you tip for parra because i have a good feeling about tonight's game :)

P.s its obvious we have sleeping problems (just look at the times we posted).

Broncos, Parra, Storm, Tigers(although I still think the Wabbits are a chance, because I think Tigers are going backwards - missing taylor and Burgess is a big loss for Souths), Warriors, KNights, Dragons & Waiders.

If I had to take the complete opposite, I would probably be comfortable with that too.:D

barney gumble

Juniors
I'm also leading a tipping comp and hanging on to a slender lead. Very tough round, perhaps Cowboys you can lay with confidence, bunnies also to struggle with their ranks thinning. Every other game is 50 50.

Broncos, Eels, Manly, Tigers, Warriors, Dragons, Raiders is what I've come up with.

i got 2/8 last week so i wouldnt be following my tips if i were you lol heres what i picked so you can go the opposite: eels, broncos, storm, tigers, warriors, knights, roosters, panthers

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Going good so far, just Parra letting me down. Story of my life.

And Sarah, yeah I tipped em, always do. I figure if I tip against them and they win, Ill probably want to rope myself.

And yeah, I work late hours and find sleep boring. Wish LU was more active at night!

Latest posts