What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tipping

Tigers Tale

Juniors
I'd be interested to know how some of my fellow Wests Tigers supporters are going with their tipping this year...I'm blowed if I can pick some of these results.

I looked at the first five rounds and I thought we'd be on three wins, I just didn't think two of them would be Souths and Manly....I still can't believe we lost to the Dragons and Warriors the way we did.

I just hope some of you guys are having better luck than me!!!

TiggaPlease

Awful. I'm on 14 correct tips for the season so far... Our league leader is only on 18 though, so everyone is struggling.

gronkathon

First Grade
Only two right this round thus far (WT & Panthers) Tipped Knights tonight so throw some cash on the Cows

hybrid_tiger

Coach
I only have 1/7 this week, and believe it or not it's the Tigers that saved me from complete embarrassment.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Believe it or not I got every single tigers game right last year...now this year I've got all of them wrong...

BuffaloRules

Coach
I have only picked the Tigers correct once this year - last week to lose against the Warriors....

Normally I seem to know how to tip them as well, but obviously I dont have enough faith in them so far this year...

Apart from Souths(which we were certs to win based on Lote and Never Reddy being in the Rabbits team),when i expect them to win they lose and win when i expect them to lose.

Eddie Lab

Juniors
I'm going terribly. I have no idea anymore. going to go with whoever coin flip bot picks over at reddit. he has been going great.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
My work one has the leader on 27 correct tips, I've got 20.

I got 4 this week (Sharks, Penrith, Souths, Tigers) and I picked Cowboys for tonight.

I discovered last year a secret to doing better, put all your tips in for the year about 3 weeks before kick off. I did that last year and won by a shitload, usually I've always finished midtable at best.

Trollhammaren

Juniors
I have got 6 from 7 this weekend. Only the Raiders let me down... I have been going terribly though, so pretty much have started to tip against better judgement. I would have tipped the Tigers regardless this weekend though.

Latest posts