What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Titans being shown no respect

Inferno

Coach
Probably because they're sh*t and will get thrashed by the Eels.

Fingers crossed at the end of this round there will be no more whinging QLD teams left in the finals.

harrojnr88

Juniors
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canard
The Titans hatred on here is actually making me want to see them win and piss a whole lot of people off.

Agreed, if they beat Parra this week, 95% of these so called experts will look incredibly stupid.

i 3rd that, i am a titans fan and come on why so much hate for a team that has been not extrordinary, but consistent throughout the whole year, yes havent smashed any team but thats not ever our style, it never has been, we do well as nullifying the best players of teams then they fall apart, hence why we got 3rd. only 2 pts behind equal 1st mind you due to 1 last game that didnt matter considering we were 3rd no matter what.

also on that... i cant believe their paying $26 for the title, 3 measily games that could simply get the luck of the bounce... ive put money on it. it may be a lil stretch but is possible.

i would love to see so many people shut down for bagging them so much as i dont really see where its come from apart from a personal attack...

ostrich20

Juniors
I don't believe it is a hate that exists, it is more of people underating the Titans and ending up also-rans in the washup. I haven't really been that impressed with the Titans this year as I think they struggle in the bigger games. It has shown so far in the finals series.

adamkungl

Immortal
Titans are the Roosters of last year imo. Top 4 but will go out in straight sets, losing to Broncos and the team in 8th

Goddo

Bench
I've got some money on eels to win, but i get the feeling the refs want parra to win

Big Pete

Referee
I can't believe how poorly the Titans play away from Skilled Park.

Looked like a different unit to last week.

whistle1

Juniors
disgraceful performance by the Titans tonight, and I'm a Titans fan also.....You wouldn't have even knew it was a sudden death match...

I thought the first 25min of the first half was great, forwards were going forward, making big hit-ups against the Parra guys, but then we just went to complete sh*t. Our attack was as woeful as it's been the whole season, struggle to put on points against good defensive teams.

There is 1 good thing that came out of tonight though for the Tits - Their young blokes have now experienced 1st grade finals footy, and they would have learn't a hell of a lot out of it.

Now time for all the w@nkers on here who can't stand the Titans to shine.

Eelectrica

Referee
disgraceful performance by the Titans tonight, and I'm a Titans fan also.....You wouldn't have even knew it was a sudden death match...

I thought the first 25min of the first half was great, forwards were going forward, making big hit-ups against the Parra guys, but then we just went to complete sh*t. Our attack was as woeful as it's been the whole season, struggle to put on points against good defensive teams.

There is 1 good thing that came out of tonight though for the Tits - Their young blokes have now experienced 1st grade finals footy, and they would have learn't a hell of a lot out of it.

Now time for all the w@nkers on here who can't stand the Titans to shine.

Was cheering for Parra, but am a Titans season ticket holder and I don't know what happened to the Titans tonight. Some big players went missing. Rogers, i don't know that he was really recovered, did very little, but then again the backs didn't get much ball tonight either. The thing of it is when the went to the backs they looked good.

Prince was out gunned tonight by Jeff Robson.

Spot On

Coach
Well I don't mind the Titans but that performance was incomprehensible. How the f**k did this team finish third after 26 rounds with attack like that???????????????????? Completely pissed off they dished that rubbish up tonight after hanging out for the game for a week. Scott Prince was diabolical tonight. Yes I will lay some blame with their awful pack and in particular Luke Bailey, but they had plenty of opportunity to score points. Great decision to take the two early on Princey, as you would have scored ZERO without it. Work on your kicking game Scott.

innsaneink

Referee
Prince dont mind pointing the finger and having a go at team mates as was the case eagain tonite, he need to look at himself too

whistle1

Juniors
Prince dont mind pointing the finger and having a go at team mates as was the case eagain tonite, he need to look at himself too

That's what you do when you're a captain. Forwards WERE NOT doing their job in the second half and you could see Prince was frustrated as hell with them....

innsaneink

Referee
That's what you do when you're a captain. Forwards WERE NOT doing their job in the second half and you could see Prince was frustrated as hell with them....

No, theres that what you describe, and then theres taking your frustrations of your own inabilities out on your team mates, which is what we saw tonite.
He has form for it.

Loudstrat

Coach
Titans, Dragons, Dogs, Storm, Knights. Finals sides who have been bitten by the rampant Eels of 08. Not bad company. You got there this year after a couple of injury wrecked seasons. Top 3 - great effort considering their history.

Next year is another year.

Latest posts