What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Titans side

Kornstar

Coach
lucablight said:
I don't think Riddell is good enough to be a full time backrower. He should still be hooker at times.

I think he should start the game at Hooker and then after 20 come off, Marsh can play the last 60 minutes at Hooker and then Riddell can rotate in the second row for the rest of the game......

Pazza

First Grade
lucablight said:
I don't think Riddell is good enough to be a full time backrower. He should still be hooker at times.

i think he is a rubbish hooker, slow to dummy half, lacks speed and his passing game isnt the best. But he does have incredible leg drive and grit. I Recon he would be awesome starting the match in the back row, Cayless, Moi Moi, Hindmarsh and Riddell all carting the ball up. Very good go forward.

Bigfella

Coach
I can't believe anyone bagging Luke Bailey has watched any gold Coast games this year.

He is the form front rower of the game.

We would have won at least two of the three games we have lost this year if he was in our pack.

sooperdooper

First Grade
Eelementary said:
Bailey...Moimoi...I know who I'd rather have.
yeh me to
bailey over moi moi any day of the week!
take off your blinkers! bailey is a proven prop at the top level for many years, carts the ball up all day and defends tireless. he leads from the front. He is a prop who can play all year with many mintues

Parra Guru

Coach
He is someone I have massive respect for. He is a no bullsh*t prop. Same type of top attitude as the great Webcke, only a different shape :lol:

Latest posts