What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Titans side

Hurriflatch

Referee
Yeah, I had to take a 2nd look to make sure it was actually Delaney in the couple of games I've seen him play, same goes for Ash Graham in Townsvillle looks like he has finally gotten over his broken leg.

will be interesting if Petersen gets a run, I doubt he'll get a Lyon-esque welcome from the boys but still will be interesting.

Eelectrica

Referee
Titans have a great never say day attitude. I feared the worst when they fell behind 12-0 very early on against Manly.
There are certainly weaknesses we can expose, but they won't lie down for us either.

Totally looking forward to this one, should be good sunday afternoon.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Eelectrica said:
Titans have a great never say day attitude. I feared the worst when they fell behind 12-0 very early on against Manly.
There are certainly weaknesses we can expose, but they won't lie down for us either.

sh*t yeah

I dont get to watch too many live games, cant wait for this one

Stagger eel

Staff member
Eelectrica said:

so who will you be supporting out of interest??

Eelectrica

Referee
eelavation said:
so who will you be supporting out of interest??
Truth be told, some mixed feelings, but I've been supporting Parra too long. I'll be dressed up in my Eels gear for this one and cheering for Parra. :cool:

Then I can go back to being a Parra-Titans supporter for the rest of the year :D

Stagger eel

Staff member
Eelectrica said:
Truth be told, some mixed feelings, but I've been supporting Parra too long. I'll be dressed up in my Eels gear for this one and cheering for Parra. :cool:

Then I can go back to being a Parra-Titans supporter for the rest of the year :D

fairenough...couldn't do it myself but good luck to you any way.

Parra Guru

Coach
That is still a pretty impressive forward pack and you can bet your bottom dollar that Bull Bailey will be chomping at the bit for the forward battle.

I think it will be very tight

Parra Guru

Coach
haha geez i dunno about that...

Bailey is a very good prop, and you don't have a heart attack every time he goes in to make a tackle :D

Pazza

First Grade
they are a very fit footy team and Campbell and Prince can harm us against the flow of play. To win we are going to have to play the full 80. I look forward to it

Pazza

First Grade
Parra Guru said:
Bailey is a very good prop, and you don't have a heart attack every time he goes in to make a tackle :D

Moi moi has tone down his defence this year which i like. Atleast he wont be spending 10 weeks on the side line.

yy_cheng

Coach
Who thinks that Benny will take Wag's role in defense in years to come.

Benny should be given a target like Prince and hassle him all day

Eelementary

Post Whore
Parra Guru said:
haha geez i dunno about that...

True. But I just think Moimoi is a match-winner with his pure, raw hatred of his opponents.

:sarcasm:

Eelementary

Post Whore
yy_cheng said:
Who thinks that Benny will take Wag's role in defense in years to come.

Benny should be given a target like Prince and hassle him all day

Could well happen. I mean, his defence is superb - a number of times, he took down Mason with a great tackle on the weekend.

And so what if his attack isn't brilliant? He contains his opposite centre every week. :fist:

Pazza

First Grade
benny to stay at centre

i think we are heading towards a back row of
11.Hindmarsh
12.Riddell
13.Robinson
for 2008

Cayless, Moi Moi, Hindmarsh and Riddell will all give us awesome go forward during the openning exchanges and are all (including Marsh and Robbo) tough, hard hitting defenders

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Don't underestimate the Titans, I was more worried about them then the Bulldogs.

Preston Campbell is a guy that just loves playing against us. Behind a home crowd I see us just wining by 2 or 4 at absoulte most.

Do not underestimate these guys, Parra might be a little deflated after the loss whilost Goldcoast are still out to prove themselves with nothing to loose attitude.

I think Fa'aosso deserves a spot tbh. Cannings who i think has potential has gained to much weight and lost mobility, Fa'aosso may offer more agility and turn which we need in defense against Preston.

Parra Guru

Coach
Eelementary said:
True. But I just think Moimoi is a match-winner with his pure, raw hatred of his opponents.

:sarcasm:

Bull is also a match winner, and a good ball player.

It should be a great forward battle IMO. I'm looking forward to it!

Kornstar

Coach
Bigfella said:
Just quietly, Sunday's game wasn;t the first time this season we have clocked off just before half time.

Souths - we conceded a try right on halftime which hurt.

Tigers - having got to the most undeserved lead in the history of rugby league - we duly gave one of the softest tries ever seen about 5 minutes before half time.

Canberra - holding a handy but not insurmountable lead, mateo (I think) conceded a penalty IN POSSESSION about 1 1/2 minutes before full time but we held on not to concede a try.

All in all, not the smartest footy...

We are a club that seems to have that in us from Flegg upwards, every week i watch us let in a try just before half time more often than not.........or if we don't let in a try we do something stupid (ala Grothe) to let them back into the game right on half time.......