What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Titans team vs Warriors for Round 4

maddest_kiwi

Juniors
NEW ZEALAND WARRIORS v GOLD COAST TITANS at Mt Smart Stadium, 7:30pm

TITANS: William Zillman, Steve Michaels, Bodene Thompson, Beau Champion, Dominique Peyroux, Jordan Rankin, Scott Prince (c), Luke Bailey, Matt Srama, Nate Myles, Greg Bird, Mark Minichiello, Ashley Harrison. Interchange: Luke Douglas, Matthew White, Ben Ridge, Kayne Lawton, Brenton Lawrence.

www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/nrl-teams-round-4-20120319-1vg6k.html

No Idris... Good result as far as the Warriors are concerned, given the D in the centers...

vvvrulz

Coach
NEW ZEALAND WARRIORS v GOLD COAST TITANS at Mt Smart Stadium, 7:30pm

TITANS: William Zillman, Steve Michaels, Bodene Thompson, Beau Champion, Dominique Peyroux, Jordan Rankin, Scott Prince (c), Luke Bailey, Matt Srama, Nate Myles, Greg Bird, Mark Minichiello, Ashley Harrison. Interchange: Luke Douglas, Matthew White, Ben Ridge, Kayne Lawton, Brenton Lawrence.

www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/nrl-teams-round-4-20120319-1vg6k.html

No Idris... Good result as far as the Warriors are concerned, given the D in the centers...

Bit of a nothing team really apart from Prince, they really miss Mat Rogers.
Still the Warriors don't want to get carried away against their bogey team.

Rich102

Staff member
VODAFONE WARRIORS v GOLD COAST TITANS
Mount Smart Stadium, Auckland
7.30pm, Saturday, March 24
VODAFONE WARRIORS
1 KEVIN LOCKE
2 BILL TUPOU
3 BEN HENRY
4 JEROME ROPATI
5 MANU VATUVEI
6 JAMES MALONEY
7 SHAUN JOHNSON
8 SIONE LOUSI
9 NATHAN FRIEND
10 BEN MATULINO
11 LEWIS BROWN
12 SIMON MANNERING (c)
13 ELIJAH TAYLOR
Interchange:
14 RUSSELL PACKER
15 FELETI MATEO
16 KONRAD HURRELL
17 UKUMA TA’AI
20 JOHN PALAVI
COACH: BRIAN McCLENNAN

http://www.warriors.co.nz/default.a...ering-to-achieve-150-50-double-against-titans

I expected far better from Bluey.

vvvrulz

Coach
The two biggest fails of last week find themselves in the squad, talk about accountability.

Shock_Kay

Juniors
My confidencw for mclennan is rapidly declining by the week im seriously dissapointed with yet another awful team selection.. My anger will not dissapear unless we put in a really impressive defensive performance by keeping the tits to naught!! Geez as if sunday didnt make memore pissed off this guy makes the week even worse... Hmmmm tbh i wouldnt b happy until j.ro is gone along with ta'ai when our props are fit

Izz

Bench
#bringbackCleary

Has BluesClues actually dropped anybody yet this season? Apart from Inu?

Last edited:

Meth

Staff member
Another awful selection. I hope we get away with it v the Titans, but, in some ways, I hope we don't.

FFS!!!!, Selecting Jro and Benry and not starting Mateo when we need to get off to a better start.

What the hell is going on with Bluey and co. Our 'savior' is really getting on my goat at the moment.

Another awful selection. I hope we get away with it v the Titans, but, in some ways, I hope we don't.

I agree Meth

I hope the Tit's stamp all over this shit selection. Highlights only this week me thinks. Thanks for ruining my week Blue Bags.

P.S Has anyone interviewed Bluey on the subject of Inu?

Fast Eddie

First Grade
I heard him asked a couple times in pre season, he slurred his way through some dribble of an answer.

Micistm

Bench
It's not the team I wanted but good luck to em anyway. I aren't going to will them to do bad simply because the players I wanted selected aren't there. At this stage, early stage, you gotta think there is method to the madness and reason behind the selections. If they continue to fail, and nothing is done, then I'd have an issue. But at the moment the coach deserves his chance to do things his way. As any new coach does IMO...No I'm not happy, especially with the centres, but these are the ones we've got this week and that's that.

Meth

Staff member
BTW- the video ref for the game is former first grade player for the Sharks, Bulldogs and Rabbitohs, Paul Mellor.

Rich102

Staff member
I'm hearing that Sam Rapira, Maloney & Hurrell are all unlikely to start due to niggling injuries.

vvvrulz

Coach
I've just realised how much we hopelessly lack depth for the #6 and #7 jerseys. Long term injuries here will kill us.