What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Titans team vs Warriors for Round 4

hitman82

Bench
Interesting!

So that would leave:

1 - Fish / Locke
2 - Tupou
3 - Inu
4 - Ropati
5 - Manu
6 - Locke / Godinet
7 - Johnson
8 - Lousi
9 - Friend
10 - Matulino
11 - Mannering
12 - Brown
13 - Taylor

14 - Mateo
15 - Henry
16 - Package
17 - Ukuma / Palavi

...hmm.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
I really doubt Locke is anywhere near the first option to be moved to 5/8th. I wouldn't mind seeing it tried though, if it worked then that would be the best possible news for the club.

hitman82

Bench
I really doubt Locke is anywhere near the first option to be moved to 5/8th. I wouldn't mind seeing it tried though, if it worked then that would be the best possible news for the club.

Well this is based on Bluey being quoted in the paper saying if Maloney or Johnson went down, he'd like to try Locke in the halves.

Izz

Bench
There's also Tuimavave. Not sure he's ready for FG yet, but he's an option. Playing in the centres for the Vulcans though, hasn't he?

Meth

Staff member
Rapira- no change necessary. He wasn't named. Leave Ta'ai in.

Hurrell- could Inu sneak in here? Or Palavi? Or Ikahihifo?

Maloney? Does Godinet come in here? Could Mateo spend some time at 6?

Izz

Bench
No. He's playing at 6 for the Juniors.
Really? Heh--i hadn't even spotted him. Need to watch the Juniors games more closely. I've kinda fallen into the habit of having them on while doing something else.

hitman82

Bench
I'm not convinced.

Pretty interested in seeing Locke play in the halves though! I'm semi-hoping all these injury rumours are true.

vvvrulz

Coach
Don't like the idea of Locke playing out of position, he wasn't too flash on the wing either.

Meth

Staff member
I think we're only really interested in Locke playing at 6 because we're eager to see a Warriors' team with both Fisiiahi and Locke in it, with neither on the wing.

Izz

Bench
I'm not convinced.
Haha. League season is pretty much the reason the next issue of the short fiction magazine i edit will be coming out a month late. When i should be reading submissions, and editing stuff i've bought, i'm watching league.

Pretty interested in seeing Locke play in the halves though! I'm semi-hoping all these injury rumours are true.
I think Locke could make a good five-eighth, but not yet. Next season maybe.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Well this is based on Bluey being quoted in the paper saying if Maloney or Johnson went down, he'd like to try Locke in the halves.

Really? Crazy. Would have thought there were a couple of guys in line before him, interesting halves pairing if it happens.