What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Titans whinging in the media again...This time attacking Lockyer

no name

Coach
Lismore to Coolangatta is 100ks, 15oks will get you from Lismore to the northern end of the Gold Coast
I don't reckon they should claim a Coffs Harbour junior as a Titans junior either.

Well how can players from NSW be a part of an ACT clubs catchment area?
Lismore is closer to Gold Coast than Goulburn is to Canberra.
Mead is a Titan junior

Yall should move back to Tweed Heads then. I think it would be pretty crazy seeing some Seagulls jrs play for QLD and some for NSW. It would make a complete mockery of the whole system if it isn't a joke allready.

Frank Grimes said:
Raiders fans claiming the Titans only buy players is pretty ironic.

How do you think Meninga, Belcher and the Walters brothers ended up at Canberra all those years ago.

Short memories

All players who made their top grade debut with the Raiders, and almost the only players of note we've ever signed in our existence.

no name

Coach
Yall should move back to Tweed Heads then. I think it would be pretty crazy seeing some Seagulls jrs play for QLD and some for NSW. It would make a complete mockery of the whole system if it isn't a joke allready.

All players who made their top grade debut with the Raiders, and almost the only players of note we've ever signed in our existence.
Why make assumptions on where I live?
As the Titans get older and (hopefully) they produce more rep players you will see some players play for NSW and some for QLD. Why is that so crazy? The location is obviously unique compared to other clubs.
The Titans could have came in and used the 50-60k stretch of the actual Gold Coast as their junior base but they know that a lot of good juniors are coming through the Group 18 and Group 1 comps.
By doing this they also gain the support of North Coast NSW in terms of supporters attending the game as well as sponsorship.
Searle is a smart administrator and knew it would be stupid to ignore the North Coast as a source of players, sponsorship and supporters.

harrojnr88

Juniors
ok this is my first post, and have read through the whole thread, first of all...

1. BACK on topic that started this as its a loooong way off, I am an avid titan fan, i was at the game, and the dive.... was a dive. albeit he got a small hit from walker, lockyer has taken many many MANY bigger hits and not carried on like a girl this is not soccer its LEAGUE.

2. dont get me wrong, Walker is a wanker, i dont like him, dont want to like him and dont want to see him in our team, what he did was STUPID in the teams circumstances.... but it was soft.

3. even IM starting to get sick of the amount that carty and searle are using the media, its not good when all you see in the paper is when your team is moan and crying foul, when its not always so. but back to THIS point, in this instance, they had a right to but falling on deaf ears cuz they cried wolf too many times prior.

anyways, in short, i hope they do cool it abit with the media, and build on where they may or may not get to this year...

Coaster

Bench
Paul Gale is the one and only Captain Charger

captaincharger.jpg

Nothing wrong with what he does at all

_Johnsy

Referee
Lismore is not a part of the gold coast in any way shape or form. Just another qld side raping the northern nsw area of its outstanding league players.

Latest posts