What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TLT: Round 2 Pre Season Challenge - 2023 cut and paste

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Maybe it’s just my simple mind, but I don’t know why any big body that is fit can’t be a gun prop. Just run f**king hard.

coolumsharkie

Referee
McInnes is a whole hearted battering ram and machine in defence.....no longer a dummy halves arsehole. Did like what the big fella from the Roosters bought to the table though...shows promise.
He's a massive unit, no wonder they are persevering with him. Hunt had a great hit out. McInnes is a machine. Best player on the field I thought.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Warriors looking good. We have our work cut out for us. Lucky it’s round 1 and it doesn’t count.

Had a look at Iro's stats again from the trial actually quiet good and got more involved.

9 runs for 114 metres, with 64 being post contact metres, yes taking that when he came on Dogs would not be at best in defence, though only Hunt had more with 68 metres.

He has to be pushing for first grade