What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TLT vs FlannoMerge

Chimp

Bench
The team is in, nice and consistent;

1. William Kennedy
2. Sione Katoa
3. Jesse Ramien
4. Kayal Iro
5. Ronaldo Mulitalo
6. Daniel Atkinson
7. Nicho Hynes
8. Thomas Hazelton
9. Blayke Brailey
10. Oregon Kaufusi
11. Briton Nikora
12. Teig Wilton
13. Cameron McInnes
14. Jack Williams
15. Siosifa Talakai
16. Toby Rudolf
17. Braden Hamlin-Uele
18. Tuku Hau Tapuha
19. Mawene Hiroti
20. Samuel Stonestreet
21. Royce Hunt
22. Billy Burns

I actually think we might need a slight tweaking tactics this week - we’ve been playing Flannoball recently, that’s all the Dragons can really do.

Frenzy.

Immortal
The team is in, nice and consistent;

1. William Kennedy
2. Sione Katoa
3. Jesse Ramien
4. Kayal Iro
5. Ronaldo Mulitalo
6. Daniel Atkinson
7. Nicho Hynes
8. Thomas Hazelton
9. Blayke Brailey
10. Oregon Kaufusi
11. Briton Nikora
12. Teig Wilton
13. Cameron McInnes
14. Jack Williams
15. Siosifa Talakai
16. Toby Rudolf
17. Braden Hamlin-Uele
18. Tuku Hau Tapuha
19. Mawene Hiroti
20. Samuel Stonestreet
21. Royce Hunt
22. Billy Burns

I actually think we might need a slight tweaking tactics this week - we’ve been playing Flannoball recently, that’s all the Dragons can really do.
Been tweaking weekly AFAIC. The game plan is flexible framework with a horses for courses feel about it.

Big game for Iro/Ronno. Lomax is a major threat and has been as hot as Ronnie in the air.

shaggs

Coach
Been tweaking weekly AFAIC. The game plan is flexible framework with a horses for courses feel about it.

Big game for Iro/Ronno. Lomax is a major threat and has been as hot as Ronnie in the air.
Agree. We have barely played the same style two games in a row

Tuks to play big minutes in Reggie’s.

Do we kick to Rava or the other snorkel?

Frenzy.

Immortal
Agree. We have barely played the same style two games in a row

Tuks to play big minutes in Reggie’s.

Do we kick to Rava or the other snorkel?
If the other snorkel is Christian Tuipulotu I'd go Rava as he can make a meal out of a lot of kicks.

Chimp

Bench
We have to kick to Ravalawa - especially if it’s wet. He struggles picking the ball up from low kicks even in decent weather.
And belt Lomax, belt him every time, he’ll soon want to flick pass his way out of trouble.

Think the same game plan for the Drag Queens this week as last week.

Gas the middle forwards and then target the edges and short blind sides.

Don’t give Ben Hunt time to do anything especially his kicking game.

Dominate field possession and send the Flanno’s with their tail between their legs back home to that dumpster fire called Kogarah .

We know all too well how The Flanges tactics are going to go this game:
NIggle and Spoil

It's how it is with him. He'll have them primarily target Nicho, Ramien, Ronnie, WK and BHU, Atkinson too.
When the Flange knows his team cannot get near the opposition all he does is play a spoiling game.
If the Sharks keep their cool they will beat the Goons comfortably.

Frenzy.

Immortal
We know all too well how The Flanges tactics are going to go this game:
NIggle and Spoil

It's how it is with him. He'll have them primarily target Nicho, Ramien, Ronnie, WK and BHU, Atkinson too.
When the Flange knows his team cannot get near the opposition all he does is play a spoiling game.
If the Sharks keep their cool they will beat the Goons comfortably.
Oh yeah. The wrestle will be on. I think they'll kick to Iro and take advantage of his slow play the ball and slow it down more and therefore nullify his yardage. That could cause flow interference from the whole back 5. If they do, the kicks are going to be high, lots of hang time and a good chase. Sharks have to get in first and control the real estate.

There'll be squirrel grips, facial messages, elbows, sledging, kicking out, chokes, rib targetting. All the stuff gregstar does socially.

I hope home team Toddy lives up to his reputation of getting home teams home.

gregstar

Referee
There'll be squirrel grips, facial messages, elbows, sledging, kicking out, chokes, rib targetting. All the stuff gregstar does socially.

So you were the f**cking pervert behind the curtain in my honeymoon suite!

Last edited: