What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TLT vs Knights

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Ffs it’s the first trial and just blowing out the cobwebs. Wade knows his new role in the team bit like Fifi did last year. Like others have said.... time for Teig to step up into the starting role. Think Wades involvement and experience off the bench will prove invaluable as the year goes on.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Keen to see how this Peru kid goes, got some wraps on him.
Actually a few I’m keen to see. Glad there’s a lot of young kids.

cb4

First Grade
Was this the last game Wade was named in the no. 6 jersey?
11 years ago.
I was living in Rozelle Bay at the time and got the light rail there. Terrible end to the game.

He played in the halves in 2015 before we debuted Jack Bird. He threw an intercept against the Titans and Roberts bolted away to beat us.

Victoire

Juniors
rugby-league-world-cup.jpg

The Azzurri's own Daniel Atkinson. Here he is getting past Euan Aitken (not that difficult tbh)

shaggs

Coach
The Italian stallion Atkinson paired up with Celtic warrior O’Kane.
Very international flavour at the sharks this year

R-15-3

Juniors
Zip carving it up for the warriors, Tigers without most big name players but f**k me did they pull these guys from Minto cobras.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
You’re all forgetting he is playing with SJ, he won’t be allowed to do anything.

Maybe it’s a hyphenated surname:
Young-Metcalfe
Colour commentary. Love it. ( not !) Call the plays ,the names ,the position on the field . the tacklers and the runners. You know like the radio commentaters used to do in Country NSW ! Whatever happened to Richie Clutterbuck ?

Stake Removed

First Grade
Metcalf looked ok, I watched him a fair bit at the Jets he can look good when going is good, has a decent boot on him, but his defence not the best.
Him and SJ, it's going to be tough for Metcalf he will probably want out by end of season

Stake Removed

First Grade
The Italian stallion Atkinson paired up with Celtic warrior O’Kane.
Very international flavour at the sharks this year
The Big Green Machine Kane, was offered contract too stay at Tigers but rejected it.

Let's see how he goes, we haven't gone bad picking up ex Tigers in the past, juts as Fifita retires we get another let's hope he is half as good

Latest posts