What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TLT vs Knights

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
A good sprinkling of NRL talent in there too. Hopefully Berrell has a better season this year, it’s now or never for him if he is any chance of playing firsts

shaggs

Coach
All squads named this week appear to be quite nrl heavy. I’d say graham for 20 at 6, then waitere will finish off the rest. He will be the 6 for flegg to start the year.
How about the 23. Picked because of who his dad is what?

Be good to see how Puru goes. Will he be the 7 for flegg or jets.

Crouch is a front rower. SG ball player of the year

o’Kane is a back rower from the tigers. Played for Ireland in World Cup

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Its the exact opposite of him being considered for a spot in the 17, this gives him a run for fitness without the hit ups and tackles. Id be surprised if he plays in our 2nd trial Vs Dogs.

Special K

Coach
Was this the last game Wade was named in the no. 6 jersey?
11 years ago.
I was living in Rozelle Bay at the time and got the light rail there. Terrible end to the game.

mate!!! I was in Rozelle then too haha. I ditched the at the time mrs to "use the toilet" 30 minutes later she found me borderline passed out at the lion pokies haha. My first game in a ebay find 95 reebook jersey that I lost after that night yet somehow was found at my grandpa's house when he moved in 2018!! What a day on the sauce in the stinkin hot sun.

I was out the sackie the other day saw Kenty, Elias x 2, Coleman and co. Great pub

DJDL

Bench
Its the exact opposite of him being considered for a spot in the 17, this gives him a run for fitness without the hit ups and tackles. Id be surprised if he plays in our 2nd trial Vs Dogs.

Hopefully it’s a subtle way of saying “the only spot we have got you in the 17 is at five eighth, and only when Nicho, Moyza and Tricky are unavailable”

Special K

Coach
Sam Healey, are we talking blood lines?
Son

Hopefully it’s a subtle way of saying “the only spot we have got you in the 17 is at five eighth, and only when Nicho, Moyza and Tricky are unavailable”
I think it is a reflection of him being forced to show us his utility value. He said on the Graham podcast he has been training there. He is a bench guy now. Get Wilton in fantasy.

Don't stress about him in the halves he is still behind Nicho, Moylan, Trindall and up against Puru.

Gagan is a blast from the past. He deserved a better career.

Latest posts