What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TLT vs Souths - Thursday 4th July @ CommBank

Gronk

Staff member
I think Sivo tweeked his hammy again.

Lane was featured in a Monday interview, so he won't be sacked.

Cut n paste unless Sivo can't play.

Bubbies are favs (der, we are last)

Bunnies have all their players back.

Team Tips: Souths are set to receive a huge boost with prop Tevita Tatola expected to return from a foot injury which has kept him out since Round 6. The Rabbitohs engine room has been a much improved unit in the past month, so Tatola will likely return via the bench with Liam Le Blanc the man to drop out of the side. Origin stars Latrell Mitchell and Cam Murray will slot straight back into starting side at fullback and lock respectively. The recent hot form of Keaon Koloamatangi in the middle could mean he is named at prop rather than on the edge.

1719875048679.png

yy_cheng

Coach
Our last 2 home games against Souths at Commbank have been 38-0 & 26-0 to Souths.

Surely we get off the mark this week.
I'm gonna say it now. Souths will play us into Form.. the comentators will say, where has this been? We win the rest of our games and miss the 8 by for and against

or maybe not :-(

EelEtric

Juniors
1. Gutho
2. Russell (if Sivo out)
3. Penisini
4. Harper (if Sivo out)
5. Talagi
6. Drown
7. Moses
15. Lane
9. Hands
10. RCG
11. Doorey
12. Cartwright
13. Offa

14. Marthur
10. Paulo
16. Matto
17. Guymer
18. Asi

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Shows how’s terrible our outside back stocks are compared to Penrith. Tago was playing Ron Massey cup for St Mary’s last season.

FTR I reckon he goes okay and will do a job but the lack of depth is embarrassing.

Gronk

Staff member
Shows how’s terrible our outside back stocks are compared to Penrith. Tago was playing Ron Massey cup for St Mary’s last season.

FTR I reckon he goes okay and will do a job but the lack of depth is embarrassing.
He was playing Ron Massey for our team this season too.

King-Gutho94

Coach

Covid might have stalled his development he was 20-21 when covid hit.

I think sometimes in this game players get written off if they haven't made it by 20.

Some are late bloomers.

And kids in that age group like Tago is in suffered because of covid and not having reserve grade for 2-3 years.

He might be out of his depth.

But he is fresh something this side desperately needs.

If he can tackle and hold his own defensively that's all we ask for.

Latest posts