What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TLT vs Storm - CommBank - Friday 8pm

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
God damn it's my fault for clicking on show ignored..

How the f**k can you be following rugby league or any team sport for so long and be so f**king ignorant...
Lol.....I had blocked him a few months ago and just couldn't help myself every time when it asked to show ignored.....so I just ended up unblocking him after a few days.

You gotta love the pou....he is tireless

EelEtric

Juniors
Guymer, Moretti and Keir have all brung a good defensive attitude to our NRL side over the last few weeks, as evidenced by Keir and Moretti leading the drive that put the Storm player back into the in-goal the other night.
Where did they get that from?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
God damn it's my fault for clicking on show ignored..

How the f**k can you be following rugby league or any team sport for so long and be so f**king ignorant...
Rugby league spits out more merkins than most industries, and by the time merkins have reached the top thirty, the only shit attitudes that are still around belong to elite talents. Park footy is full of big, fast merkins who never made it because nobody was interested in fixing their shit attitude. There's better chance of success in getting skinny plodders to build muscle or run faster.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Wouldn’t that include their attitude?
Morale, discipline and personality clashes sure. But attitude is part of who you are. Look at all the talented dickheads who eventually run out of chances and get moved on. They can't be fixed and clubs get tired of their bullshit.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Guymer, Moretti and Keir have all brung a good defensive attitude to our NRL side over the last few weeks, as evidenced by Keir and Moretti leading the drive that put the Storm player back into the in-goal the other night.
Where did they get that from?
Mum and dad