What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TLT - vs. Storm

bluefox68

Staff member
  1. Kennedy
  2. Katoa
  3. Ramien
  4. Talakai
  5. Mulitalo
  6. Moylan
  7. Hynes
  8. Kaufusi
  9. Brailey
  10. Hunt
  11. Nikora
  12. Wilton
  13. Finucane (C)

14. McInnes
15. Hamlin-Uele
16. Williams
17. Graham

roboshark

Coach
Well if they done aim up this week then the in Fitzy we trust thread should get a workout

shadowboxer

First Grade
Well U never guess what

Klein is the referee...forget it. You all know I'm right. There is no way he lets us win in Melbourne. Not even going to watch this week

How many times have we had this maggot.
Please…..of course you’ll be watching.
I’ll be making extra popcorn for the game day thread.

Wade Graham has been more impactful than Boagrius?

Wow!

On a side note do you know why Wade Graham and Matt Moylan haven’t been getting injured this year?

Because when you are not overly extending yourself you are not putting any pressure on your body. They’re just cruising along. Especially in defence. Moylan is dropping off in a lot of tackles because he is arm grabbing and not getting physical. Wade’s definitely not playing with any real fire.

Oh well there’s always next year.

Hopefully Trindall and Boagrius don’t ask for early releases.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Well U never guess what

Klein is the referee...forget it. You all know I'm right. There is no way he lets us win in Melbourne. Not even going to watch this week

How many times have we had this maggot.

Yeah right! hahah

Tell you what though, you can just save yourself some stress by just starting the game day thread now and simply cut and paste all previous Klein comments into it. You'll just rehash the same old shit and bore people to tears.

You know I'm right :)

roboshark

Coach
Yeah right! hahah

Tell you what though, you can just save yourself some stress by just starting the game day thread now and simply cut and paste all previous Klein comments into it. You'll just rehash the same old shit and bore people to tears.

You know I'm right :)
Bore people to tears hahahahahahha yeah rigtio. Read the last game day thread where we had him and count how many people mentioned this twat

You know IM RIGHT

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
How do I bet on Ramien to give away a penalty, throw a ball over the sideline, miss 2 tackles, make 2 line breaks, bust 3 tackles and kill destroy Sione's soul just a little more.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Just on that is there any particular reason Ronaldo and Sione play where they do?

I say swap sides, but hey stay the course, maybe one day we beat a contender.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Bore people to tears hahahahahahha yeah rigtio. Read the last game day thread where we had him and count how many people mentioned this twat

You know IM RIGHT
Pretty sure Monday is a public holiday? Kings birthday for his mother?
Anyway, buy extra beer or herbal tea and just sit back and enjoy the farce of Sunday football in VIC.
Shame I don’t have any morphine