What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TLT - vs. Storm

I'm also disappointed that my namesake hasn't retained his spot on the reserves bench.

I just wonder whether the club is committed to giving Wade as many games as possible this year so he might reach 300 games ? It was a talking point earlier this year when he got suspended.

Weaponhead

Coach
I'm also disappointed that my namesake hasn't retained his spot on the reserves bench.

I just wonder whether the club is committed to giving Wade as many games as possible this year so he might reach 300 games ? It was a talking point earlier this year when he got suspended.
Melbourne is a big pack and the Big Nut is a big body. Like you, I want to see him develop and been solid so far. Wade, McInnes and Dale gives a bit of an undersized look to the squad.

Fitz seems big on experience and pecking order. That can be useful for creating stability. If overplayed, it can lead to rigidity with a lack of consequence for under performance.

Last edited:

carinashark

First Grade
I’m really getting tired of seeing us being held back by underperforming players who can be easily replaced by jets players. I’m really worried by the idea that Wade should play 300. I really hope that is not true.

R-15-3

Bench
If we get beat it better not be due to lack of effort.
16 players should be absolutely busting their ass to help make their mate Nicho stand out and have every shot a getting that NSW half back spot!
If they fail to turn up for him this week we can write of the season imo. ( Don’t need to win but they need to turn up! )

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Melbourne are $1.50 favourites…

Would love to see an upset!
$1.50 is probably overs Blue considering the Storm are coming off a hiding. Bad time to be getting them. We weren’t awful against the Donkeys but didn’t really take our chances. Agree with others that this week is pretty important in the context of the season. Lose and we go right back into the pack and the pressure starts building.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I share this opinion, has shown more than others when on.

But cardboard cut out team changes only through injury. Diesal was not top 17 at the beginning.

Big Bloke

Juniors
Here are the reasons why Melbourne will win:

Home ground advantage
Klein
Belted last week and had 45 points put on them
Klein
Bellamy would have ripped into them this week
Klein
Munster factor, that merkin plays his best games against us
Klein

Ok, maybe I'm having a little joke with Klein, I am no tin foil conspiracy theory fella. But he is a poor referee and I reckon the Melbourne crowd will have him subconsciously helping them. He'll want to get out of there alive.

Quigs

Immortal
Klein will blow the far-can pea out of the whistle this game as he was held back during the State of Origin.

If at any time we are in front he will revert back to his default mode. (remember against the Hartley's 8 penalties to 1 in the second half.)

txta2

Bench
The only hope they have is that the Storm were average last week.
Jim Carrey Chance GIF

Stake Removed

First Grade
Our bench worries me, Fitz dropping Hazelton, he had been good last few weeks.
No way he has been the worst of the forwards

lockscombi

Juniors
Here are the reasons why Melbourne will win:

Home ground advantage
Klein
Belted last week and had 45 points put on them
Klein
Bellamy would have ripped into them this week
Klein
Munster factor, that merkin plays his best games against us
Klein

Ok, maybe I'm having a little joke with Klein, I am no tin foil conspiracy theory fella. But he is a poor referee and I reckon the Melbourne crowd will have him subconsciously helping them. He'll want to get out of there alive.
100%. We are screwed

On the bright side.. I think it's Moylans turn to actually play half decently this week. 2 shit games to 1 half decent game is the ratio!

Quigs

Immortal
Nothing munch at stake this game. We win then we are outright third on the ladder.

Vee vill vin!!!

Frenzy.

Immortal

Poland?

Well we've got the nickname for Hazelton I suppose. "Poland"

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
Can he drive a tractor.

I was at the gates of the Gdansk tractor factory standing side by side with Lech Walesa