What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TLT vs Tigers - Easter Monday 🐣

lingard

Coach
I think you are visualizing a rib in two pieces. He may just have a hairline fracture and some soft tissue damage.

Can confirm. Hurts like a bitch. They get injected with an antiflamatory and pain relief. I know this because someone in my circle gets smashed about for a living.

Agree with you Gazza, when I had rib cartilage damage, I could hardly raise my arm above my shoulder and was a proper sook for a month.
I did rib cartilage when I was 35. I agree with both of you: extremely painful and very limiting in terms of movement.

lingard

Coach
Once I had my head cut off in a car accident on Christmas Eve, had to sew it back on before the kids woke up at 5am and by Boxing Day it started to rot and my left eye fell out.

S1t7lw.gif
That must have upset the kids.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Once I had my head cut off in a car accident on Christmas Eve, had to sew it back on before the kids woke up at 5am and by Boxing Day it started to rot and my left eye fell out.

I'm calling bullshit

hindy111

Post Whore
I am always in pain.

I went the doctors to identify the issue and he diagnosed the problem was being a Parramatta supporter who has never seen them win a premiership.

He couldn't give me a prescription just said hang in there try to live to your 100 and hope for the best.

Shit doctor.
I would of prescribed you a 2nd team

parra pete

Referee
I'm calling bullshit
Two blokes were working at a sawmill one day when one of the blokes got too close to the blade and cut off his arm.
His mate put the severed arm in a plastic bag and rushed it down to the hospital to get re-attached.
The next day he goes to see his cobber, and finds him playing tennis. "Incredible!," says his friend.
"Medical science is amazing."
Another month goes by and the same two blokes are again at the sawmill working when the same bloke gets too close to the spinning blade and this time his leg gets cut off.
Again his mate takes the leg, puts it in a plastic bag and takes it to the hospital to get re-attached.
The next day, he goes down to see his pal and finds him outside playing football. "Incredible!," says his friend.
"Medical science is amazing!"
Well another month goes by and again the same two friends are at the mill cutting wood when suddenly the same bloke bends down too close to the blade and off comes his head.
Well his mate takes the head, puts it in a plastic bag, and heads to the hospital to get it re-attached.
The next day he goes to see his friend but can't find him.
He sees the doctor walking down the hall and says, "Doc, where is my friend? I brought him in yesterday."
The doctor thinks for a minute and says, "Oh yeah, some dickhead put his head in a plastic bag and he suffocated."

King-Gutho94

Coach
I’m pretty sure my last time at Cumberland Oval was the win over Melbourne in 2010.
You will enjoy the stadium and the atmosphere its a great rugby league ground.

2010 was that was the night Jarryd headbutted Billy after the Salary cap scandal and a few stinks happened.

It was one of the rare nights a Parra side bashed melbourne up.

There was lucky to be 10k there night but it felt like 20k.

The abuse everyone gave Melbourne all night was richly deserved.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Actually I just remembered my last experience at Cumberland was getting belted by Manly in 2013. But yeah that 2010 game was awesome. My other two most recent live (Parra) games were losses in Melbourne, in 2011 and 2017.

So three straight losses. If the Tigers win you’ll know whom to blame.

emjaycee

Coach
Actually I just remembered my last experience at Cumberland was getting belted by Manly in 2013. But yeah that 2010 game was awesome. My other two most recent live (Parra) games were losses in Melbourne, in 2011 and 2017.

I think I was at that 2017 loss in Melbourne.

EelsFan05

Bench

I'll blame you alright..... and BA.