What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TLT vs Tigers - Easter Monday 🐣

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
in attack maybe, problem is he is our worst winger in defense
Wing defence is about covering kicks, which he does well. As for tackling, his job is to land on one of the inside runners and either shut the play down or take the merkin out of play as a support player. He does that just fine too. If the ball gets past him it's the cover defence's problem. The only defensive problem for Sivo is that he tackles too hard.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Paulo has been fantastic and along with Matto we've kept the pressure up on teams in contrast with previous years where once our starting props off our intensity drops. Would prefer Ogden to start instead of Offa as has more punch but maybe Offa better defender when we really need it at start of game. Although didn't help us when Manly lead 14-0.
There's a lot of numbers bigger than 14.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I know this because someone in my circle gets smashed about for a living.
One of your lawyer mates no doubt

michael-gove-gimp-mask.jpg

lingard

Coach
Arthur’s rated Simonsson ahead of Opacic. I think Harper is in the team (instead of Simonsson) because he is incumbent from the Manly win. Obviously Sivo is our best winger, so he walks straight into the team.
Quite possibly. Also, with Talagi having played outside centre to Harper's wing, Arthur may think Talagi might feel more comfortable playing five-eight to Harper's inside centre. He might see more potential for some sort of combination there. Who knows?

emjaycee

Coach
I think you are visualizing a rib in two pieces. He may just have a hairline fracture and some soft tissue damage.

Can confirm. Hurts like a bitch. They get injected with an antiflamatory and pain relief. I know this because someone in my circle gets smashed about for a living.

Agree with you Gazza, when I had rib cartilage damage, I could hardly raise my arm above my shoulder and was a proper sook for a month.
I fractured 3 ribs and went on a cruise the next day. Apart from a searing, shooting pain everytime the ship swayed (all the time), I didnt have an issue at all. Mind you, the Pina Colada drip was fun and might have helped with pain management.

Stevie

Bench
I fractured 3 ribs and went on a cruise the next day. Apart from a searing, shooting pain everytime the ship swayed (all the time), I didnt have an issue at all. Mind you, the Pina Colada drip was fun and might have helped with pain management.
You sound like you’d be good fun!

eels_fan

First Grade
NRL players are largely sooks when it comes to pain.

I tore my ACL, MCL and meniscus playing soccer, and thought i'd just twisted my knee. I hobbled around for another hour, walked 2km back to my hotel (was on a work trip), took a domestic flight home, and hobbled for another 2 days before going to a doctor.

Didnt even have a panadol.

The NRL players rolling on the floor needing green whistles like they are dying.

Gronk

Staff member
NRL players are largely sooks when it comes to pain.

I tore my ACL, MCL and meniscus playing soccer, and thought i'd just twisted my knee. I hobbled around for another hour, walked 2km back to my hotel (was on a work trip), took a domestic flight home, and hobbled for another 2 days before going to a doctor.

Didnt even have a panadol.

The NRL players rolling on the floor needing green whistles like they are dying.
Once I had my head cut off in a car accident on Christmas Eve, had to sew it back on before the kids woke up at 5am and by Boxing Day it started to rot and my left eye fell out.

S1t7lw.gif

King-Gutho94

Coach
I am always in pain.

I went the doctors to identify the issue and he diagnosed the problem was being a Parramatta supporter who has never seen them win a premiership.

He couldn't give me a prescription just said hang in there try to live to your 100 and hope for the best.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I am always in pain.

I went the doctors to identify the issue and he diagnosed the problem was being a Parramatta supporter who has never seen them win a premiership.

He couldn't give me a prescription just said hang in there try to live to your 100 and hope for the best.
If you get to 100 an Arthur will still be coaching us and they will still be living 5-7mins way depending on the traffic.

hindy111

Post Whore

Did you go dancing in the rain