What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TLT vs. Tigers

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Young much improvement to be had, needs to master NSW Cup first.

Iro has and you lot are ready to throw him away.

Would lend to the Tigers, Dogs or Saints for the rest of the season, just to get first grade experience.

I remain unsold on Ramien FTR.
Agree on noodles…. His good is very good but his brain farts have you on the edge of your seat every time he is involved in the play. I was hoping the footy smarts would kick in with experience but still a work in progress unfortunately.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
See Tricky hasn’t been named for the Jets this week…. Wonder if there’s anything behind that. Gotta be the unluckiest fella around considering Moyza has managed 40 out of the last 43 games (22/23 so far) yet only managed a total of 34 games in the previous 3 years.

coolumsharkie

Referee
I hope the Tigers can bring it and give us a good contest for their fans because they're squad is looking very skinny with no Twal or Nofoaluma.

Tiger Shark

Bench
See Tricky hasn’t been named for the Jets this week…. Wonder if there’s anything behind that. Gotta be the unluckiest fella around considering Moyza has managed 40 out of the last 43 games (22/23 so far) yet only managed a total of 34 games in the previous 3 years.
Nothing behind it. Jets team never lines up as named. Toby wasn’t named least week.

Inferno

Coach
Interesting that with players like JC and Tall Tom that Bradbury can't even get a gig off the bench for the Jets.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Interesting that with players like JC and Tall Tom that Bradbury can't even get a gig off the bench for the Jets.
Think he might be injured as wasn’t named for Flegg but might be a late call up for Jets?

not sure how’s he going though

jc155776

Coach
I got on us at -15.5 when it first opened. The line is now 23.5 hahahaha.

Best bet is overs. 48.5. Sharks probably score 50 then clock off to allow Tigers to score a couple late.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Must win game cause all the top teams get a bye this week. Upside of playing is we get to give our for and against a decent nudge if we get it right,

bluefox68

Staff member
Tigers will attempt to put in a bigger effort than last week.

I’m tipping 40-4