What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TNA = Dead

Mickyd39

Juniors
I agree that it was poor not to show the ending here in Australia. But in America the match ran into TNA Reaction so they showed it and then continued with the Reaction program, which actually rates well.

TNA are going places. They have a great roster and some great idea. They just tend to have more sh*tty shows than good ones. Once they iron out all of their problems they could be great.

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed impact there is nothing like a superstable trying to take over and fortune + Hulk/Abyss/Bischoff/Jeff Hardy are some sensational heels.

Also looks like the Knockouts are slowly getting some credibility back with the re-hiring of Tara and addition of MJ.

Bulldog Force

Referee
I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed impact there is nothing like a superstable trying to take over and fortune + Hulk/Abyss/Bischoff/Jeff Hardy are some sensational heels.

Also looks like the Knockouts are slowly getting some credibility back with the re-hiring of Tara and addition of MJ.
I would absolutely LOVE MJ and Sarita to get some sort of alliance going...

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I enjoyed Impact as well (and they didn't cut short the Main Event).

Thought everyone played their role well. Pope/Joe/Anderson came off looking pretty strong in their opposition to this super stable despite getting beat down.

I suppose the question is where does this stable go from here? It formed so quickly that they need to do something with it. It's too early for internal conflict to tear the group apart, and you can't have them dominating every week.

Special K

Coach
TNA invading WWE... that would be the day. I highly doubt Vince would re-hire all the people he's fired!
:? yeah ahh... Vince would never do that...

I watched Impact and reaction. I thought it was odd that it took over 30 minutes before we saw a match and when we did it was a 4 minute womens match. Way to much talking on impact and the acting from Hardy, Eric, Hogan, Dixie etc was painful. Reaction I know is talking and it was kinda interesting but its all stuff we've seen before. It is the whole "Oh no they are going to take over" stuff that TNA has done several times with S.E.X, Jarrett's Army, M.E.M(I'm sure i'm forgetting others) and now Immortal. After a while you kinda get bored with it. I also have very little interest in seeing Jeff Jarrett all over my TV ranting and raving.

I really like the TNA roster but they really need something different. If you keep doing the same things you will keep getting the same results