What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TNA's VKM Accepts The Hardy Boyz Challenge At ECW PPV

bender

Juniors
110kgpantherpower said:
ha ha dont be so surprised if that didnt happen i think it could actually be entertaining to have say a 4 way tag team the best of raw vs the best of smackdown vs the best f ecw vs the best of tna.

Just a one off match to see what could happen if it failed fine never do it again if it worked you could just run it occasionly yes it would give tna exposure sure but if they ran it at wwe ppv's then more people tune into the ppv to see what happend???

What are your thoughts????.

I know it wont happen but just think.............

It could be similar to the time that Tazz returned for a one off to win the ECW title from Mike Awesome. Worked spectacularly well. If people think anything can happen on an ECW pay per view it will only help it in the long term.

It is very poorly setup though. If I were doing it, I would have them join into a 3 way dance won by the Hardys but have them join with MNM to level the Hardys after the match. I would have DX come down for the save only to turn on the Hardys and MNM to make a one night only DX reunion.

Obviously it is never going to happen.

Once Dead

Bench
Now...going to a show is brilliant...that is another nice touch but where to from here? Can't wait to see the video ahahhahaha

Misanthrope

Staff member
No doubt the WWE will sue them if they actually show any faces. There's a rather amusing video of TNA visiting WWE a year or so ago with flowers and balloons and stuff (Abyss holding the balloons is hilarious) but a lawyer came along and told them to leave. Sad, because some of the WWE guys seemed to find it pretty amusing.

Well if they are just showing up then there is nothing the wwe can do, however as stated previously if they were to show any wwe footage on tna then vince has all rights to go along and sue.

Though you would have to wonder would he do it after its not all that different then eric bischoff announcing the wwf/e results live on wcw.

But i think in time we are going to see another war rage this time between wwe and tna.

Only problem being the fact that wwe will win hands down, there was a difference with the original war because wcw had money and endless amount of it, tna doesnt have that kind of money.

If wwe thought tna was a real problem vince has the money to blow them out of the water when ever he chooses.

Obviously he has a plan or is to nieve and thinks he is as safe as houses.

What happens next i dont know but i want to find out, its going to be great.

But road dogg and billy gunn are out dxing dx at the moment but it all seems like fun and games i guess we shall just have to wait and see how not only dx but the whole of wwe responds.

PARANoIR

Bench
CWBush said:
No doubt the WWE will sue them if they actually show any faces. There's a rather amusing video of TNA visiting WWE a year or so ago with flowers and balloons and stuff (Abyss holding the balloons is hilarious) but a lawyer came along and told them to leave. Sad, because some of the WWE guys seemed to find it pretty amusing.

I've got that on my computer, it's funny shiit. Abyss with the balloons and Traci with her cookies.

Misanthrope

Staff member
any body reckon vince will have the grapefruits to send dx to TNA

It would be stupid of him to. The fact is, DX appearing on a TNA PPV or show would definately score the company their best ever rating/buyrate without a doubt. We're talking Triple H and Shawn Michaels, two of the biggest draws in the world.

Misanthrope

Staff member
im more talking a surprise visit ie the wcw thing a few years back

The difference there was that Vince's WWE were the 'weaker' company at that point, so doing so not only bumped their ratings a little, but did nothing for WCW.

CWBush said:
It would be stupid of him to. The fact is, DX appearing on a TNA PPV or show would definately score the company their best ever rating/buyrate without a doubt. We're talking Triple H and Shawn Michaels, two of the biggest draws in the world.

In saying that tna have picked up fans in the last few weeks since vkm challenged the hardy's so if vince was to allow a one off match it would boost wwe's ratings as well.

Though you would run the risk of your fans then paying interest in tna.