What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To all forum users (outside merged clubs biased twats)

Cliffhanger

Coach
Soward has a good put and a decent step but is otherwise shithouse.

Hornby tries hard and benefits from having a good team around hims, but is a fairly average player.

get amongst it

Juniors
2010 Off-season "Summer of BunniesMan"

2011 Off-season "Summer of DoggiesBro"

Note how you never see them in the same place at the same time?

OH MY GAWDD!
you are onto something, same amount of letters in name. double letters in the same place!
this is more then a conspiracy..:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Your a genius!!

grouch

First Grade
A point so weak you had to reinforce it with another post. Thanks for that Engineers Room.

How is Justin Poore going anyway?

The Engineers Room

First Grade
No because it wasn't answered by a Dragons fan. It was sidetracked by another debate over the gender of a forum member. It isn't a weak point. It is a valid argument but all you want is to ridicule and fight not make rational arguements.

Justin Poore is not the perfect case he had injuries but he was hyped up by Dragons fans then told he was a no one when he signed with Parramatta.

What was Dragons fans opinions of Weyman when at the Raiders, not high I can tell you. I wonder what would be the rating of Dan Hunt if he left or Ben Creagh.

betcats

Referee
Dragons fans are just the most arrogant pricks goin round. I really hope that they bomb this season without Benny,

Hutty1986

Immortal
No because it wasn't answered by a Dragons fan. It was sidetracked by another debate over the gender of a forum member. It isn't a weak point. It is a valid argument but all you want is to ridicule and fight not make rational arguements.

Justin Poore is not the perfect case he had injuries but he was hyped up by Dragons fans then told he was a no one when he signed with Parramatta.

What was Dragons fans opinions of Weyman when at the Raiders, not high I can tell you. I wonder what would be the rating of Dan Hunt if he left or Ben Creagh.

I enjoy your ridiculous generalisations. I was very unhappy to see Poorey go, he's a good player. Obviously hasn't been able to kick on because of his injuries but I'm sure he'll bounce back next year. I'm sure I'll think Darius Boyd is an arrogant tosser next season but I'll still realise he's a fantastic player and a big loss for our backline

grouch

First Grade

Someone call the Daily Telegraph - we have a scoop:

CLUB'S FANS LIKE OWN PLAYER

grouch

First Grade
Dragons fans are just the most arrogant pricks goin round. I really hope that they bomb this season without Benny,
I'm hoping for grubbers and banana kicks. Variation in the kicking game is key, I feel.