What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To all forum users (outside merged clubs biased twats)

God-King Dean

Immortal
No because it wasn't answered by a Dragons fan. It was sidetracked by another debate over the gender of a forum member. It isn't a weak point. It is a valid argument but all you want is to ridicule and fight not make rational arguements.

Justin Poore is not the perfect case he had injuries but he was hyped up by Dragons fans then told he was a no one when he signed with Parramatta.

What was Dragons fans opinions of Weyman when at the Raiders, not high I can tell you. I wonder what would be the rating of Dan Hunt if he left or Ben Creagh.

What the f**k are you on about? :lol:

Slackboy72

Coach
No because it wasn't answered by a Dragons fan. It was sidetracked by another debate over the gender of a forum member. It isn't a weak point. It is a valid argument but all you want is to ridicule and fight not make rational arguements.

Justin Poore is not the perfect case he had injuries but he was hyped up by Dragons fans then told he was a no one when he signed with Parramatta.

What was Dragons fans opinions of Weyman when at the Raiders, not high I can tell you. I wonder what would be the rating of Dan Hunt if he left or Ben Creagh.

What was the raiders fans opinion of Weyman when he was at the raiders?

adamkungl

Immortal
I think I can settle this once and for all. Dragons fans are scientifically proven to be bad people. With no redeeming features.

Anything else is irrelevant.

God-King Dean

Immortal
lEVERYONE HATES US
WE DON'T CARE!

THAT'S WHY
I WENT TO THE EFFORT
OF MAKING THIS BANNER
TO SHOW YOU
HOW MUCH
WE DON'T CARE!

adamkungl

Immortal
God King Dean is a Dragons fan, and a douchebag.
In this sample space, 100% of dragons fans are douchebags. Now if we extrapolate the results....yep, as I expected. 100% of Dragons fans are douchebags.

images

40Twenty

Juniors
LOL@DODGER

and what exactly would you call splashing big money on the likes of Keating (going so far as to trick the Eels into spending their dosh on Mortimer so you could get the better player, yep, much better :lol:), Pritchard, Morris, Hodkinson, Hannant, Stagg, Ennis ect ect over the last 3 or 4 years? Not to mention the one signing thats given you a hard on for weeks now: Des. If thats not trying to buy a comp I don't know what is :lol: At least the Dragons suceeded (and they certainly didn't go on a spree like some clubs have. Hint: ITS THE DOGGIESBRAHAHAHAHA! :lol:)

:crazy:

Attachments

• Brookmore Oval.jpg
    Brookmore Oval.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Dogs New Logo.jpg
    Dogs New Logo.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 3