What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To all forum users...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mighty Dragon

Juniors
Firstly, sorry for starting such a negative thread but i think this issue HAS to be addresed.

This forum is becoming out of hand. Every post is ridiculed even when some new guy is honestly try to start an intelligent conversation. Not naming any names but:

KINGLING
and EELectrocuted.

All you do is abuse with no reason, calling people "nerds" makes you feel so big and so cool, when at the same time you are some of the leading posters of this what you call, "g@y" forum.You are so arrogant in almost all of you replies, thinking you are sooo much cooler then everyone here. Grow up, and if you dont like it LUMP IT.

If I am the only one on this forum that thinks this way, tell me?!

Kasper

Bench
For you to think all I do is abuse you would have to have read everyone of my posts. Here is a hint click on my profile go see all posts by KINGLING and then click on any random one and most likely it will not be abusive. Most of my posts aren't abusive the reason you think they are is the ones you notice are the abusive ones. I have nver once called this forum gay and I think only called someone a nerd once when he said something about my mum. Yes that is it I think I am so much cooler than everyoen here you hit the nail on the head there :roll:. You don't have a clue champ and if you don't want eelectrocuted to be abusive I wouldn't of included his name in this post clown.

TripleM

Juniors
I partly agree. However I think part of the problem is that the moderators are not really doing anything to stop it. And one in particular is now actually just laughing after posts of abuse.. I think some things have to be sorted out there too.

Anonymous

Juniors
TripleM said:
I partly agree. However I think part of the problem is that the moderators are not really doing anything to stop it. And one in particular is now actually just laughing after posts of abuse.. I think some things have to be sorted out there too.
Thankyou for that TripleM. We have system here that whenever a forum looks like it might be getting out of hand, we send in additional moderators to assist. Admin will be going through this forum over the weekend to sort out the issues and decide the best course of action.

In defence of the Mods, it is sometimes better to keep a sense of humour in order to defuse a situation.

Kingling, I have been making random picks of your posts over the last week and my recommendation is that you take this thread as constructive criticism.

Thanks to Mighty Dragon for bringing it up.

tigerdan

Juniors
Mighty Dragon said:
Firstly, sorry for starting such a negative thread but i think this issue HAS to be addresed.

This forum is becoming out of hand. Every post is ridiculed even when some new guy is honestly try to start an intelligent conversation. Not naming any names but:

KINGLING
and EELectrocuted.

All you do is abuse with no reason, calling people "nerds" makes you feel so big and so cool, when at the same time you are some of the leading posters of this what you call, "g@y" forum.You are so arrogant in almost all of you replies, thinking you are sooo much cooler then everyone here. Grow up, and if you dont like it LUMP IT.

If I am the only one on this forum that thinks this way, tell me?!
mate im with you, i dont even like posting here because i know ill get blown away with abuse, 99% of the time i read a post that is a question, i always read abuse as the answer, if u dont like f**k off dont be a merkin

yeah the mods have been underproforming IMO!!! :) get the broom out mods and sweep away the crud! good luck u will need it :) PS on a couple of other web sites I use a couple of members would have been baned long ago!! repet offenders should be kicked simple as that... thats my 2 cents :)

Anonymous

Juniors
Jimmyson/Mullins said:
yeah the mods have been underproforming IMO!!! :) get the broom out mods and sweep away the crud! good luck u will need it :) PS on a couple of other web sites I use a couple of members would have been baned long ago!! repet offenders should be kicked simple as that... thats my 2 cents :)
I liked you when you said something funny earlier but you spoiled it with this post.
who cares?

Erhan

Juniors
Eelectrocuted that is ridiculous about abusing people that asks elementary questions. I remember when you first came on the rleague forums you were pretty "der" about most of topics and no one came out and abused you saying "why dont you fu!cking read the sticky's first! etc" so why don't you chill out a little. No one else seems to get so easily agitated as you. When ever someone makes a joke about you getting the sh!ts you play right into their hands and chuck a hissy fit about it. Have you considered enrolling into an anger management course ?

Anonymous

Juniors
Erhan said:
Eelectrocuted that is ridiculous about abusing people that asks elementary questions. I remember when you first came on the rleague forums you were pretty "der" about most of topics and no one came out and abused you saying "why dont you fu!cking read the sticky's first! etc" so why don't you chill out a little. No one else seems to get so easily agitated as you. When ever someone makes a joke about you getting the sh!ts you play right into their hands and chuck a hissy fit about it. Have you considered enrolling into an anger management course ?
erhan you have no idea what you are talking about! i was a regular at rleague i knew just about everything there was to know about the game when i signed up here! kingling, priddo, THEVODKACIRCLE, MARIO!!! and other rleague members will vouch for me!
dont mke shit up about me, erhan seriously!

Anonymous

Juniors
EELectrocuted said:
Willow said:
this guy isnt gonna like my last post in here. :lol: :oops:
Admin will be reviewing your situation here in the light of day. Maybe this will provide you with an opportunity to take a few things on board.

Anonymous

Juniors
Willow said:
EELectrocuted said:
Willow said:
this guy isnt gonna like my last post in here. :lol: :oops:
Admin will be reviewing your situation here in the light of day. Maybe this will provide you with an opportunity to take a few things on board.
you cant tell me that my big post somewhere up there wasnt completely relevant to this topic and that it wasnt 100% true!

Anonymous

Juniors
Mighty Dragon said:
Not naming any names but:

KINGLING
and EELectrocuted.
How the hell can you justify that? do you have a brain?
gee there are some dickheads on this forum! im not going to mention them but their names are mighty dragon, hybrid tiger etc.
p.s. sarcasm

Kasper

Bench
I think TripleM should be a mod in here. He atleast talks sense unlike that half-witt pepstar.

paulquinn49

Bench
dood in all seriousness you do give the noobs a pretty hard time, i think you just need to ease up a little, and basically kingling just agrees with you. which no one would have a problem with if yah didnt have a go against the noobs.

no one has a personal problem with you just the way you treat other posters, so try just keep the stuff that annoys yah to yahself instead of causing easily avoidable arguements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts