What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Toby Rudolf appreciation thread

Frenzy.

Immortal
Couldn’t believe the Warriors didn’t get up in Walker’s face last week.....looking forward to seeing him get smashed early on (legally of course)

Because he didn't "play" in the first 20 minutes. Yeah, he was on the field but he was deliberately invisible and well protected.

I don't think they'll unshackle him this week either so there's going to be a weakness somewhere around the minders.

Mind you, a little Andy Fifita love from someone on him wouldn't upset me..........

Frenzy.

Immortal
Is Walker playing on Wade’s side or Wilton’s side?

Defended at R3. Mainly played on Wade's side in attack. Roosters played to his strnegth and ran the middle at the left post and outside mainly. This opened up the right for Walker to play at the line away from the Warriors forwards. He popped up on the right a few times but was only a link man

As usual, the Roosters played smart.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Hasn’t done anything that exciting...why does he want to go?

Only cares about money. Was evident when he agreed to terms with the Warriors after we spent most of the year before rehabbing him.
I think we’ll look back not thinking he’s much of a loss to be honest

Tiger Shark

Bench
Plays with 100% effort at 100 miles an hour every game. You guys are kidding saying he isn't worth keeping.

People aren’t saying that. They’re saying he’s not worth 650k .. which he simply is not. Will he be worth that one day.. maybe but you need to be careful paying for potential.