What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Toby Rudolf appreciation thread

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I like to hope he is not on the Aaron Woods path.

They all love Aaron until they look deeply at the tape (digital recording).

Woods tries hard, is just shyte.

Weaponhead

Coach
I agree. Would put him on the bench and start Uele/Hunt. If rudolf is our best, we’re in trouble.
One of the issues in the squad is that we have 4 number 2 or 3 props and no one who leads the pack.

Toby is a decent player with some rough edges. BHU has the talent but not the application. Royce doesn't have the motor and Kaufusi needs more aggression.

3 of them with a real leader would be great but we don't have it. So, one or two have to step up and be the man.

shadowboxer

First Grade
One of the issues in the squad is that we have 4 number 2 or 3 props and no one who leads the pack.

Toby is a decent player with some rough edges. BHU has the talent but not the application. Royce doesn't have the motor and Kaufusi needs more aggression.

3 of them with a real leader would be great but we don't have it. So, one or two have to step up and be the man.
Hit the nail on the head on each of these big fellas.
I’m still surprised that Royce is the only real enforcer, who has come along well in the last 12 months.
All need a piece of each other

Craigshark

First Grade

agree. If JWH is in good form at the end of the year and the roosters don’t resign him, I’d be tempted to give him a year. They could learn a lot.

Latest posts