What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Toby Rudolf

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Will be watching him with keen interest in this ISP game, Scott Sattler has big wraps on him. Reckons he’ll play first grade next year.

Number 11 for Redcliffe

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Looks like he’ll miss the entire preseason and most of the regular season too.

So we’ve now signed a 32 year old with two farrrggged knees and young lad who just did his ACL in a pretty meaningless match.

Definition of Cronullafied

Quigs

Immortal
What a deadset bummer. Poor bastard, the curse got him before he pulled on a jersey. It was his own bloke that did the damage.

For youse that have forgotten. That Cleeland who just picked up the two good tries came down from Ipswich with Capewell. Cleeland was a terrier in the year that Ipswich won the comp and I always thought he would kick on with the Sharks more than Cappers.

I didn't know what happened to Cleeland until I saw his face in the Doggies side. So there youse go.

tye

Juniors
Was Myles Tueli sacked by us a couple of years ago? Went well despite picking up an injury early.