What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Today is a fkn glorious day

sleek_greek

Juniors
yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss about fkn time aw this is the best feeling i have had in ages oh f**k dis is awsome go hes go sidhe and sony u aint so bad after all lol :D

All i want to know is y we werent told about this by mario? :?
When it was time for the game to be passed the first time i found out it had been rejected a day before marios post this time i have found out through this forum but mario hasnt even come on to say a word bout this wonder wats going on there :?

Also could someone please post some screenies to make this day even better lets all enjoy this day november 20th 2003

sleek_greek

Juniors
good news! mate this is as good as new years eve and knowing that after all the celebration ur gonna have a root wit ya drunk girlfriend

Bunny Boy

Juniors
sleek_greek said:
good news! mate this is as good as new years eve and knowing that after all the celebration ur gonna have a root wit ya drunk girlfriend

LOL oh God....

:lol:

HBG

Juniors
sleek_greek said:

Maybe he is suffering from Jetlag. For all we know he probably delivered it by hand to Sony in England???? :?

Or maybe he is still getting over the All blacks being defeated. :)

hulkster

Juniors
sleek_greek said:
thats probly the only time you can get it hey buddy when she is drunk ya wanker

Mario

Juniors
sleek_greek said:

Because Mario is overseas at a conference and by the time he got the go ahead to release the news you guys had already found out about it. Nothing more for him to add beyond the HES statement.

Monkey

Juniors
Bloody ell, Mario u should be on this forum 24/7 pressing refresh like the rest of us!. ;-)

Monkey

Juniors
Gorillasanti said:
Monkey said:
Bloody ell, Mario u should be on this forum 24/7 pressing refresh like the rest of us!. ;-)

Don't need to refresh when you're running on cable bro! \\:D/

running on a lot faster than cable mate, but u still need to press refresh to get what new posts there are!

Gorillasanti

Juniors
Monkey said:
Gorillasanti said:
Monkey said:

Don't need to refresh when you're running on cable bro! \\:D/

running on a lot faster than cable mate, but u still need to press refresh to get what new posts there are!

I don't need to for whatever reason anyways. :)

Latest posts