What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Todd Byrne

Nacho Libre

Juniors
we have been linked to Todd Byrne to join Hull FC for next year, just wondered if anyone could confirm this, also could you give your opinion of him.
cheers

Stagger eel

Staff member
Nacho Libre said:
we have been linked to Todd Byrne to join Hull FC for next year, just wondered if anyone could confirm this, also could you give your opinion of him.
cheers

just excuse me coby I'll just quickly explain to him the difference and then I'll be on my way..

that's New ZEALAND!!!!

not

NewCASTLE!!!!!

thanks...:D

Frederick

Staff member
eelavation said:
just excuse me coby I'll just quickly explain to him the difference and then I'll be on my way..

that's New ZEALAND!!!!

not

NewCASTLE!!!!!

thanks...:D
With the way Brian Smith's building up our squad we're prolly gonna end up with more New Zealanders than NZ :lol: :p

Stagger eel

Staff member
Frederick said:
With the way Brian Smith's building up our squad we're prolly gonna end up with more New Zealanders than NZ :lol: :p

he's a bit partial to to a Kiwi or pacific islander I know that much...

KniGhTs BaTTLeR

Juniors
Nacho Libre said:
cheers

His crap. He lost Roosters the Grand Final in 2003 because he couldn't out run and aging back rower with a headstart.

Hanscholo

Bench
KniGhTs BaTTLeR said:
His crap. He lost Roosters the Grand Final in 2003 because he couldn't out run and aging back rower with a headstart.

QFT

He put in some good performances, and was a satisfactory player for some time. Problem is he lacks raw ability, pace, speed, strength and footwork, he is neither tall nor strongly built. He is a great player to purchase if you have a shortage of outside backs and have no young talent coming thru or purchasing options available. He will fill a gap for you and thats about it.