What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Todd Carney - 1 minute a Rooster next a free agent

Slippery Morris

First Grade
http://www.leaguehq.com.au/news/clu...-signing-carney/2009/03/26/1237657043519.html

The latest on Todd Carney. If the Dragons can land him, their halves problems are over. Bennett will make him a champion and improve his off field behaviour.

If he goes to the Roosters, give him 4 weeks and he will be suspended and kicked out of the game AGAIN.

Looks like a done deal to me. He will be a chook for sure. They get Mitchell Pearce and Carney and we get their bloody reject.

Godz Illa

Coach
He's a real douche. Roosters can have him. We'll take Ben Jones off their hands.

Hell I'd even prefer Barrett! :shock:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
carney p1sses all over soward & pearce.

actually, given the chance, he'd p1ss all over anyone.

(ba doom tish.)

Slippery Morris

First Grade
He's a real douche. Roosters can have him. We'll take Ben Jones off their hands.

Hell I'd even prefer Barrett! :shock:

Don't start me Godz.........

Would you prefer the ever reliable Ben Kusto.

Carney is a great player on the field, off the field he is a real douche bag, thats for sure.

Gaba

First Grade
http://www.leaguehq.com.au/news/clu...-signing-carney/2009/03/26/1237657043519.html

The latest on Todd Carney. If the Dragons can land him, their halves problems are over. Bennett will make him a champion and improve his off field behaviour.

If he goes to the Roosters, give him 4 weeks and he will be suspended and kicked out of the game AGAIN.

Looks like a done deal to me. He will be a chook for sure. They get Mitchell Pearce and Carney and we get their bloody reject.

LOL @ rating pearce you got to be joking,

Last edited:

marty_dragon

Juniors

The only reason Mithchell Pearce made origon is because of his surname. simple as that. How can you rate him at all?

Bulldog Force

Referee
Meh...

Id still rather Soward than Pierce....

Soward will get much better
Mate with all due respect, Soward has been playing the way he is now his entire career - he's the same player he was at the Roosters 5 years ago. What makes you think he'll improve?

Potsie

Juniors
Todd Carney is a grub, simple as that and does nothing for the NRL's cred to have him playing. As far as Im concerned he should be playing for block H at Parklea

As for Mitchell Pearce, he is useless. Another example of a surname being put before ability (and a lack of halfbacks around at the moment)

Latest posts