What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Todd Carney sacked

By telling him to f**k off. And announcing it to the press.

Carney deserves to go. But so do these spin doctors. Carney has been hung out to dry. That's it.

Hung out to dry?

He's had so many chances.

Ffs it's time for everyone to cut him loose.

Parra

Referee
Hung out to dry?

He's had so many chances.

Ffs it's time for everyone to cut him loose.

Yes he has been hung out to dry. What do you have that suggests otherwise?

I'm not saying this - they are:

"The club and the NRL will be committed to working with Todd, his family and his management in implementing appropriate counseling and support, with the start of this process to begin tonight."

Matchball

Bench
When I read he is on 700k a year and contracted until 2018. Something makes me think Sharks are using it as an out of a shit deal.

--Storm--

Juniors
The season was over before it begone for the Sharkies, they should have signed a good long term coach and f**ked Flanno off.

DeeJ

Bench
Terminated for pissing in your own mouth? The only person Toddy hurt was himself, which he didn't because urine is sterile.

Fellow athlete and UFC fighter Lyoto Machida drinks his own piss every morning and no one cares about that.

POPEYE

Coach
Drinking your own urine is no sillier than covering yourself with tattoos that one day are going to fuse into an unholy mess . . . Todd is just covering all bases

_snafu_

Immortal
Terminated for pissing in your own mouth? The only person Toddy hurt was himself, which he didn't because urine is sterile.

Fellow athlete and UFC fighter Lyoto Machida drinks his own piss every morning and no one cares about that.

Not at Northies though.

Cletus

First Grade
I feel sorry for him the same way I feel sorry for Joel Monaghan. Yeah it's a stupid thing to do but if there wasn't a lowlife with a camera there it wouldn't be an issue. A lot of the other things Carney did were appalling, this is pretty minor by comparison and just some drunken stupidity that doesn't effect anyone else.

Meapro Ham

Juniors

:lol: Just because someone in the UFC does it, doesn't make it right. Besides, I'm sure he does it a bit more discreetly than Todd. Like, not straight to mouth in a public toilet.

GongPanther

Referee
So he was drinking his own urine.

For a short time I saw the photo on Channel Nein,I thought he was caught choking the chicken.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Dearly me, moves him into the top three NRL players to leave in redfaced disgrace
1. Hoppa, finger up the bum
2. Monaghan, getting friendly with a canine
3. Carney, taking the concept of mouth wash to a new level

We have some real quality people play NRl lol

Last edited:

Bretto

Bench
Dearly me, moves him into the top three NRL players to leave in redfaced disgrace
1. Hoppa, finger up the bum
2. Monaghan, getting friendly with a canine
3. Hayne, taking the concept of mouth wash to a new level

We have some real quality people play NRl lol

What the actual f**k?

Latest posts