What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Todd Carney sacked

goodplayer

Juniors
Well the act is a pretty faked up thing for a 28year old man to be doing, but ultimately the publishing of the photo is what has cost him his career. Some people are just dckheads who happen to be able to play a game pretty well.
really. todd did it . todds fault . even if no picture. reports of it would have ended up at NRL office ;-)

Since players can't get it into their thick heads that they represent a brand that can be damaged by their behavior, there clearly needs to be a blanket alcohol ban during the season. Don't like it? Feel free to pursue a career in brick laying.
ok . so no player can drink all year . because of a few dickheads who cant handle there drink ok :sarcasm:
:lol:

goodplayer

Juniors
Has he been charged with a criminal offence? I thought that was the only reason some visas have been denied in the UK
give him a visa to planet mars , space cadet:crazy:

That quote was from the same guy who said "Todd Carney doesn't have a drinking problem, just a problem when he drinks". Gotta love David Riolo.
the main drinking problem carney has. he drinks any piss:sarcasm:
open up a bar in the toilet . problem solved :lol:

I actually don't reckon he was p!ssing in his own mouth. It looks like one of those optical illusions to me. Not that it makes too much difference now. But it is slightly less humiliating for him.
it is an illusion. its a beer tap hose . carney found it hidden
:p

ram raid

Bench
He does have a nice pole. And the gravity defying blast or urine is something to be envied. I you don't, there's something wrong with you.

Danish

Referee
"Hey, friend who is on massive money playing in the NRL with a bit of a history of drunken incidents... I've got this wicked idea for a photo where we make it look like you are drinking your own piss. Will be f**king hilarous I swear!"

"Sounds great and not like something that could possibly backfire. I'm in!"

NrlCoach

Juniors
He does have a nice pole. And the gravity defying blast or urine is something to be envied. I you don't, there's something wrong with you.
5zgoys.jpg

catgrub

Juniors
I just pissed in my own mouth. It tasted like....well.......piss. f**k you Todd Carney, you are no longer my role model.

goodplayer

Juniors
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbw View Post
not at all. There have been players sacked for repeatedly missing training etc that are not de-registered with the NRL.

But in this case I think he will be and fair enough.
If Cronulla start doing a little better you mind find out that his antics on the grog may have been affecting the team as well
some media reports , players shown up to training after a big night before ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by kia ora storm View Post
Where is Mundine ?...quite surprised he has not bobbed up and said that he will take Carney under his wings...predictable.
mundene is a top bloke
Quote:
Originally Posted by ek999 View Post
Ok. Is every player who played lower grades for the Raiders completely stupid
yes so it seems . must be the water down there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fufu Andronez View Post
Pretty gross thing to do but could easily have been kept private. Says a lot about his mates, maybe it was the same ones that got him into the maccas trouble
carney should not have done it . no photo. no trouble = no contract . maybe work in a circus now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightmare View Post
Making a slur about another poster's missus is pretty below the belt. Stay classy...
cause the slurers dont have a misses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaguelegend20 View Post
What's worse, the act itself or the publication of the photo?
the act

Latest posts