What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Todd Carney

Tayjack

Juniors
How do you know what people have achieved in life?
I'm hardly jealous of Todd Carney, look at his record starting at Canberra.
Disgraceful acts, urinating on people, running from the law, drink driving.
And somehow while shitting on society he managed to litter his body in meaningless graffiti.

Don't you mean keyboard coward? The term hero doesn't really catch the demeaning nature of your reply.

f**k me dead mate you sound like a librarians butler with this dribble, and by the way imbecile I'm sure that meaningless graffiti your talking about is super meaningful to the person wearing it, who the f**k are you to tell someone they have tattoos that mean shit on themselves. Oh quickly you would run if you told carney to his face that the tattoo of his dead father was a meaningless piece of graffiti. You also mention other disgraceful acts, u must be f**kin joking you androtrop, you wouldnt look twice at a 4 line clipping in the paper snout joe blogs running from the law. Wake up to urself you queer merkin.

Danish

Referee
Is that what happened ?
He told his mate to belt some kid?

You know this how???

Well I don't know what kind of mates you have but mine don't tend to just randomly start beating people down who say something mean to me.

More to the point if one of my mates DID decide to try and punch out some kid who said mean words to me I'd most likely, oh i dunno, stop him from doing so as that is pathetic

carcharias

Immortal
This is getting weird.

I'm in bed and about to respond to you and your missus Danish
First of all
Unless you were there Danish you'd be better off leaving it..,
You live here , no shortage of young smart arses with big mouths.
By no means does that make what happened carneys fault.

Mrs Danish
Yes I have the pics still.

None of you
Don't sweat.

He's not my type... Bit too metrosexual for me.

Blues Riff

Bench
Todd's a superstar. I'm sorry Penrith didn't pick him up. Doesn't mean I'm going to get bitter and bag him and get personal when his form's down a bit. These threads that pile shit on an opposition player are pathetic. The Sharks fans are just as bad. Their toxic little forum is full of this crap. No doubt Todd will have a blinder against us on Saturday.

bluey

Bench
Todd's a superstar. I'm sorry Penrith didn't pick him up. Doesn't mean I'm going to get bitter and bag him and get personal when his form's down a bit. These threads that pile shit on an opposition player are pathetic. The Sharks fans are just as bad. Their toxic little forum is full of this crap. No doubt Todd will have a blinder against us on Saturday.

Toxic
And yet you go in there??? Why ???

Ausguy

Coach
He has to go in there. He accidentally forgot which account he was using and posted in there thinking he was logged in as Bowden.

Matchball

Bench
f**k me dead mate you sound like a librarians butler with this dribble, and by the way imbecile I'm sure that meaningless graffiti your talking about is super meaningful to the person wearing it, who the f**k are you to tell someone they have tattoos that mean shit on themselves. Oh quickly you would run if you told carney to his face that the tattoo of his dead father was a meaningless piece of graffiti. You also mention other disgraceful acts, u must be f**kin joking you androtrop, you wouldnt look twice at a 4 line clipping in the paper snout joe blogs running from the law. Wake up to urself you queer merkin.

That was really hard to read, terrible sentence structure, punctuation and spelling.
Once I deciphered your jargon, I realised you uave nothing to offer other than insults.
You didn't touch the topic at hand.
I suggest you take control over your emotions and try again.

eozsmiles

Bench
Kids role models should be their parents! And getting angry over a sports person and wanting them to be a role model is dumb. They are there to play a game not to be a role model.

Kids have more than 1-2 role models.

And it's not about who wants to be a role model or who wants someone to be one. Kids see what they see and hear what they hear. They choose their role models.

Anyway, there is probably a parenting forum somewhere for this discussion.

eozsmiles

Bench
Toddy ain't the absolute problem over at the shire IMO. I reckon they have a few problems and he is just an easy target.

They have some leadership issues IE their coach is suspended and there are questions over his diligence anyway. The captain has been injured most of the year which is never good for on-field direction, and he has been in the media speaking his mind about his players which isn't always well received.

The Fifita drama isn't cool, and he got suspended. Lewis has been injured too. So they've been pushing it uphill as far as getting their best 17 out there.

And then there is Toddy.

All in all, it's a bit of a s**t fight this year.

Iafeta

Referee
Panthers went all out on Todd Carney and Johnathon Thurston. Driving up the price of both players and eventually missing out. Both players have been average at best since this happened, while the bloke they were laughed at for signing after missing out on them has actually been pretty solid. :cool:

I'll back both Carney and Thurston to come good eventually. But both have a LONG way to go before delivering on the deals they have just signed. Thurston isn't really playing terrible... just nowhere near the footy we expect from the worlds best half. Sadly you just know that by Origin he will have found form and be ripping NSW a new one.

The Warriors mostly upped Carneys price. He was targeted with a Tomkins like contract and was close given his relationship with Elliott.

Latest posts