What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Todd Lowrie

Stagger eel

Staff member
parramatta_eels_123 said:
lowrie and simpson would be great and why would we get simpson if he played all of the orgin games ?

it's a clause he has in his contract, that allows him to negotiate with other clubs if he plays a certain amount of origin games.

Hurriflatch said:
Media Release

The Parramatta Eels are pleased to announce the signing ofvthe following players

Todd Lowrie
Wise Kativerata
Junior Langi
Joven Clarke
Chris Walker

While Aaron Cannings, Adam Peek and Henry Perenara have been re-signed

also former Parramatta player Matt Petersen has been released from his contract with the Gold Coast Titans and has re-signed with the Eels for a futher 4 years.

how do u know this

it would not surprise me they are signings have been going.
Who would believe Souths would have better signings thas us?
We are a JOKE!

Jono078

Referee
I see the 'Hagan Effect' has begun..

In all honestly, Lowrie will do good if he plays Lock or Secondrow.. But Hagan has used him at 5/8th here alot.. so fear for the worst.

1.Jarryd Hayne
2.Luke Burt
3.Ben Smith
4.Timana Tahu
5.Eric Grothe
6.????
7.Tim Smith
8.Nathan Cayless
9.Mark Riddell
10.Fui Fui Moi Moi
11.Nathan Hindmarsh
12.Steve Simpson
13.Chad Robinson

14.PJ Marsh
15.Todd Lowrie
16.Michael Vella
17.Daniel Wagon

that's a good team i reckon

Stagger eel

Staff member
parramatta_eels_123 said:
1.Jarryd Hayne
2.Luke Burt
3.Ben Smith
4.Timana Tahu
5.Eric Grothe
6.????
7.Tim Smith
8.Nathan Cayless
9.Mark Riddell
10.Fui Fui Moi Moi
11.Nathan Hindmarsh
12.Steve Simpson
13.Chad Robinson

14.PJ Marsh
15.Todd Lowrie
16.Michael Vella
17.Daniel Wagon

that's a good team i reckon

good team..but I wouldn't count your chickens on Simpson, I don't expect him to come.

Hellsy

Immortal
Jesus Christ people.... you criticise players before they have even bloody well played a game for us.

How do any of you know that this kid is not going to benefit HUGELY from playing alongside of Caylo and Hindy and such???

He is so young and can be so full of promise.... we have let players go that have gone on to be much better players as well, whats to say the same won't happen with this kid, at least he is young and enthusiastic......

strider

Post Whore
And lets not forget that a guy by the name of FuiFui Moimoi was pretty much a nuffy when he came to Parramatta - and what is he now? on of our best players.

Latest posts