What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Todd Payten

simon says

First Grade
Rise Against said:
You asked if a prop had equally good skills as Payten

and I answered and said Price..

looks pretty crystal clear from here?

Obvious;y you have trouble understanding what skilled means.

Not taking anything away from Price who carts it up all day big time....but surely even his most ardent supprters wouldnt say he is skilful????

Payten has some very clever ball skills that Price isnt even close to......

Sorry to burst yer bubble.

Palms

Juniors
I'm sure Prince would surpass Payten in the ball skills department..Just a hunch!

griff

Bench
During his time at the Raiders no-one would deny his excellent ball skills, but his work rate and attitude were sadly lacking.

I actually think without Payten there is no way the Tigers would have won the Premiership. His size enabled him to draw defenders in near the line and his good passing skills allowed him to put Marshall and Whatuira in the gaps.

albi

Juniors
Payten is looking really, really fit. Unfortunately when he was with Canberra, he did have some fitness problems, but I'm glad to see that he's come good. He was a bit of a child protege, and was playing first grade at a really young age. I've noticed that Rhino hara been playing well also. Damn Tigers stealing our props!:D